Dinner in Catty house

Once upon a time. There was a rabbit called Rabby. Rabby is a man. And he was plant some carrots.

And there was a cat called Catty. And she coming to Rabby's place, to take some carrots.

"Hey. May I have three of your carrots?" She ask Rabby. Rabby just nodded his head, and took three carrots.

"Here!"

"Thanks, Rab."

"Yeah, your welcome, Catty!"

Catty went to her house with some carrots. She open her door house and went inside her dining room and put her carrots on the dining table.

She went to the kitchen and cooked some food. "This is gonna be fun." She said to herself.

After cooking. She went to the phone and called Rabby.

"Hey, Rab. Would you like to have some dinner with me?"

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. I have something for you here."

"Oh. Okay. I'll be coming!"

Catty turn off her phone, and went to her room to get change. While she go change. Rabby was ready to go.

He fixed his bowtie and smiled with his reflection on the mirror. "Time to go!" He said, grabbing his bag and went to catty's house.

When he arrived. He knocked on her door.

"Hey, Catty. It's me, Rabby!" He said cheerfully. Catty went to the door and open it. "I know it's you." She said with a smiling face.

"Let's go to dining room." Catty said. Rabby nodded his head and went to the dining room. Catty closed the door and went to the dining room too.

Rabby sat down on the dining chair and Catty took many foods. "Here. For the dinner." She said.

Catty put all the foods on the dining table. Rabby looked at all the foods.

"Wow! Are you the one who make it? Alone?" He ask cheefully. Catty just nodded her head and sat on the dining chair too.

There are big carrots cake, carrots soup, and carrots juice.

"Oh, yeah! I have something for you too!" Rabby said while opened his bag and took something from it.

"What is that thing?" Catty asked him. Rabby put something on the dining table and Catty just shocked and smiled.

There are big fish, roasted fish, and a glass with a milk.

"Ouh! That's awesome!" Catty said cheerfully. Rabby just smiling and ate the carrot's soup.

"This is so delicious!" Rabby said cheerfully and kept eat it. Catty atw roasted fish. "You made it delicious too." Catty said.

"Thank you!" Rabby said happily. Catty just nodded her head and keep eating.

"Oh, yeah. Can we have dinner in my house again sometime, Rab?" She ask. "Oh, of course!" Rabby answered it while he ate the soup.

"Because, my friend birdy want to dinner with me too. I will introduce you with my friend tomorrow." Catty said.

"Oh, that's gonna be so fun to have a new friend!" Rabby said and kept eat it. "Of course." Catty said.

After they ate all the foods. Rabby drank the carrot juice and Catty drank some milk.

"This juice is great!" Rabby said cheerfully and he already finished it. "You made the milk taste good!" Catty said.

"Thanks!" Rabby said. "You're welcome." Catty replied. "Okay. I have to go to my house now." Rabby said and grabbed his bag.

"Yeah, you have to." Catty said. "Okay, bye." Rabby said while he went to the door.

"Yeah, bye."

Rabby open the door and walked out from Catty's house, and close the door back.

He walked cheerfully to his house and opened the door and came inside and closed the door back.

He went to his room and put his bag on his desk. "Today is so fun." He said and slept on the mattress.

Catty went to her room and layed down on the mattress. "Tomorrow is gonna be so fun." She said and turned off the lamp then slept.

The end~