Because her friend

Rabby woke up and went to the kitchen. He took four carrots for his breakfast. He  cut the carrots and put it in a bowl with a soup.

He bring the soup on the dining table and took some glass of carrot juice. He sit on the dining chair and eat the soup slowly.

While he eat and drank it. Catty already woke up and already breakfast. She went to Rabby's house and knocked the door.

"Hey, Rabby? Can you open the door, please?" She ask. Rabby heard her. He went to the door and open it, "Oh, Catty? What are you doing in my house?" He asked. "I want some carrots." Catty answered it.

"Ouh, sure. I will took it for you! Just sit on the chair!" Rabby said and go to his garden. Catty sat on the chair and waited.

Rabby took four carrots and went to his house. He open the door and looked at Catty.

"Here."

"Thanks."

Catty took the carrots and went to her house. Rabby closed the door and go to eat the soup again.

Catty went to her kitchen and put the carrots on the table. She took some bread and fish, and made something for some dinner.

While she made it. Rabby went to his garden and planted many carrots. "Hmm... I want to go to the shop and buy vegetables!" He said cheerfully and walked to his bicycle.

Rabby went to the shop and parked his bicycle. He went inside the shop and pick the vegetable.

He took some carrots, onions, broccoli, and some lettuce. After that, he brought it to the cashier.

After the cashier counted the total of the vegetables. He bring it to the bicycle and went back to his house.

He brought the vegetables to the kitchen and made something special to himself.

While he made it, Catty already made something special for her two friends.

Catty grew impatient because today her friend, Birdy, will come for dinner with her and Rabby.

At the night. Rabby opened his door and went to Catty's house.

He knocked the door. "Hey, Catty. I am Rabby. I'm coming to have a dinner with you." He said. Catty open the door and smiling.

"I'm glad that you're faster than Birdy." She said. Rabby just smiling at her. He went to the dining room and sat on the dining chair.

And then. Someone knocked the door so Catty opened it. "Birdy!" She said cheerfully.

"I'm coming, Catty! Long time no see you!" Birdy said to her. "Yeah! I miss you! Oh, yeah. You can sit on the dining chair." Catty said.

Birdy just nodded his head. He went to the dining room and sat on the dining chair. Catty went to the dining room and sat beside Birdy.

"Oh, yeah! Rabby. This is Birdy. He is my friend! And Birdy. That's Rabby. My friend too!" Catty said cheerfully.

"Oh, hello, Rabby." Birdy said to Rabby. Rabby just waving his hand to Birdy. Catty smiling and went to the kitchen.

She brought something and went to dining room. She put something on the dining table and sat on the dining chair.

"Let's eat!" She said. "Wow! Amazing!" Birdy said cheerfully because he looked at the foods Catty was brought.

There are tall bread, sandwich, and orange juice.

"I'm so glad! Because you still know my favorite foods and juice!" Birdy said cheerfully.

Rabby just rolled his eyes. "Where's my foods? usually, you bring me some foods." He said.

"Ouh. Of course! Here." Catty said, she put something on the dining table for Rabby.

There are carrot soup. Rabby shocked because Catty just made it one foods to him.

"Huuh. Luckily, I was carrying a special meal for myself." He said and took the special foods for himself on the dining table.

"Yikes. I am allergic at it!" Birdy said and stay away from Rabby. " Why did you get away from me? You have not eaten it yet!" Rabby said angrily.

Birdy was scared because of him. "Hey! Don't be angry at him! You know? He also allergic to the smell!" Catty said, angrily.

"In the past, even if there is something annoying, you would not be angry! But ... when there's your annoying friend ... you're angry! You changed abruptly! And you had time to forget your best friend! Who? Me! And we've promised not to scold each other!" Rabby explained it very long angrily.

Catty shocked and scared. "I don't want to eat your bad soup!" Rabby said and went to his house with an angry face.

"I think... he is angry." Catty said. "Don't worry Catty. I think he just kinda angry." Birdy said and smiled at her

"Okay. Maybe you're right." She said. "Well... Catty. My house is so far away from your house. I'm so tired to fly to my house, so..." Birdy said and looked at Catty.

"What?" Catty asked him. "Can I live in your house? Just today." Birdy said. "Sure, you can!" Catty said cheerfully.

"Yey! Thank you, Catty!" Birdy said and hugged Catty. Catty smiled a bit and hugged him back.

Rabby was very, very mad because of it. He can't sleep and he can't forget about that.

"I hate this day!" He said and threw his pillow on the floor. He close his eyes and he can forget about that now.

"I forget it! Now I can sleep!" He said cheerfully.

"I hope tomorrow will be a lucky day..."