- 4 -

I stood there frozen, unsure. Seventeen? Thirteen guys? HUI HYUNG?! As I stood there I felt taken back. No emotions when the last member introduced himself. I feel angry, remembering that he never said goodbye besides leaving a note.

I walked up to Jun, realizing I can no longer call him Hui Hyung after so many years.
As I stand in front of him, within three seconds my right hand lands on his left cheek with a smack, leaving a red burning hand mark. My hand slides down to my side, and tears form in my eyes. Everyone is silent especially the two of us.

I pull him into a tight hug, and place my head in chest with uncontrollable tears. He stands there frozen, hands to his sides trying to figure out what is happening. I open my mouth, but I stutter my first words

"Wh-Why?.."
I asked him. Everyone staring and looking confused. I didn't care.
"A letter?.. NOT EVEN GIVEN TO ME PERSONALLY, BUT GIVEN TO MY FATHER! To give to me... you know in that letter, it said you would always call...you never did."

Security came in and pulled me away from Jun. Then asked him

"Do you know her? If not I'll escort her out."

My tears still wouldn't stop, but I tried to suck it up.

"No. He doesn't...Because clearly I have the wrong person."

Escorted out of the room by security. Guess I was wrong. Wrong from the very start. It's just a coincidence that this guy has the same name. As I walk towards the door Minghao calls my name,

"Dina wait!"

He runs after me in the hall and towards the elevator.

"I got her from here thanks!"
He says to the guard and he walks away quietly.
"Where's your phone?"
He asks
"Why?"
"I'm gonna put your number in mine."
"W-What why? I barely know you!"
"Look you seem pretty cool, and I wanna be your friend. Let's say we meet at the cafe tomorrow at five."

He hands me my phone back

"I gotta bounce but see you there."

He walked away back to the room leaving me alone. I decided to go back to Rens house but get some bubble tea on the way. I text Ren and Krista if they wanted some, and they did. Two strawberry and a coconut one. As I was waiting for the drinks, the door opened but I didn't mind. In my seat someone plopped right across from me. I look up from staring at my phone and looked at the person.

"Um can I help you?"
"No. I just wanted to see if you were okay, after what you did in their."
"I'm fine thanks..."
"Are you sure? Cause you hugged, cried, and slapped me in the face."
"I said I'm fine, look I gotta go my drinks are ready. I'm really sorry about early."

The worker calls out my name to hand me three different drinks in a cup holder. I turn to Jun one last time,

"Again I'm sorry. You'll never see me again!"
I say rushing out the door.
"Wait! I forgot your name!"
Before I closed the door already one step out
"Don't worry about it!"
I yell back before leaving the little shop completely.

I walk the rest of the way back to the condo, thinking. I was pretty sure it was Hui Hyung, same name but very similar features. Honestly I can't really remember a lot of his features especially small ones.

I made it to the condo, and gave everyone their drinks. We sat and chilled the rest of the time being until it was evening time and decided to go eat at the most famous restaurant in Seoul. The place contains certain idols from here and there.

As we were eating and enjoying each other's presence I couldn't help but wonder. I recall when I was younger, Ren was actually good friends with Hui too.

"Aye Ren? Do you remember Hui?"
"Hui? Wha- we meet up whenever we're free! You know he actually changed a lot face and body wise. Not his personality though."
"Well today, I um met Sevente-"
"YOU MET SEVENTEEN?!"
yelled both Ren and Krista as they lean into my area and up to my face. I ended up telling them the whole story from the beginning with the wallet and to smacking Jun in the face.

"Dang Sis that sounds kinda rough..."

Everyone goes silent after that comment. Suddenly the restaurant becomes loud with screams and yelling. We decide to get up from our seats to try and see who entered the restaurant. Kpop group Seventeen. I curse silently to myself and duck my head also trying to cover myself with my hand. I head for the restroom to hide until the group were seated. I waited in the restroom until the coast was clear from utter embarrassment.
Before exiting the restroom, I look left and right to make sure the group of boys weren't near. I made my way back to my table and sat down to continue eating. As I was eating someone yelled out my brothers name from across the room. I don't bother to look but just ate my food.

"You remember my sister? Your inseparable best friend?"
"DINA?! Yeah! Man I wish I could see her again... how is she?"
"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

Ren points to me and calls out my name to look.
"Dina! Look who it is, ITS HUI!"

I feel my heart sink. Uttlery confused and betrayed, I'm actually mad. I slam my hands on the table and storm out of the restaurant walking part Seventeen. As I exited the restaurant I stood in front of the building leaning in a rail. A presence stands next to me, i don't bother looking at him.

"D-Dina?"

I look up at him in full blown tears. Eyes puffy from all the emotions. His hand is gently placed on my shoulder, to show comfort.

"Dina I'm sorry I didn't know."

I roughly shift my body away from him having his hand fall hard to his side.

"D-DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!"
"I didn't know..."
"Stop. Just stop."
"Dina please!"
"Do you know how embarrassing it was back at the studio?! Having to explain to you about everything once you left! AND HAVING TO BE ESCORTED OUT!"
"IF YOU WOULD OF TOLD ME YOUR NAME FROM THE START WE WOULDNT BE IN THE PROBLEM."
"I DID! I said my name twice, once to the group, then to you after you walked in! You weren't even listening."

I feel furious, my angry is passed its limit.
"I thought I had the wrong person after slapping you, but it turns out it was actually you! I'm not longer sorry..."

I left Jun speeches as he lost for words. Just listening to every little word being said to him.

"I gotta go, we were once best friends now we're just former friends who share a past together. This is goodbye..."

While yelling and lecturing him I sucked in my tears and felt powerful. But that very last sentence I had just said 'this is goodbye' it hurt me...a lot. Like I had just been hit by a truck. But the more I think about it, it's for the best we no longer be friends from this point on.