The Beginning of Deceit

The AU information will also be on Deviant Art and Quotev. 

         It was a casual night at Grillby's. Sans doing his usual, chilling and talking with the other monsters. When two other monsters walk in, it grabbed his attention. He never saw them in any timeline. One was a female bunny and the other a male freakish-looking dog. The bunny didn't look all to innocent either. Sans watched them in suspicion as they sit on each sides of him.
       Sans tried to play it cool, hopefully they won't be such a problem as they seem. Plus, you can't judge a book by its cover. He could feel them watching him. 
       Suddenly, everything stopped. No one was talking or moving. Sans only thought of one thing: "time stopping magic." Sans's eyes widened with his left eye flaring in blue flames.
" You seem a bit mad, Sans." The bunny monster said mischievously. Sans jumped out of his seat. 
"How do you know my name? And how do you know that kind of magic?" Sans quizzed glaring at them both.
They looked at each other and laughed,"I'm gIM and this is Linda... we agreed to be experimented on for the Determination Project when, well... the other test monsters turned into these wacky fusion mutants. Us two were the only monsters that actually made it out uncorrupted... well, at least not physically. Our magic abilities have grown stronger and stronger since then. So there is the story." The so-called gIM explained. 
       Linda teleported next to gIM, whispering something into his ear, which makes him smile insanely. Sans prepares surprise attacks if he has to. Suddenly there was a bright light. Two souls, monster souls. Fused together. Sans knew what this was; fusion. The fusion was almost disturbing. One ear was almost cut off, its mouth was out of place and its fangs were hideous, looking like knives trying to pierce the air. Sans fell back. 
       Something caught his eye... the fusion's eyes. The pupil is green and the sclera was blood red. Sans couldn't look away, as if it had a hold of him. Without realizing it, his soul appeared in front of him. Part of the fusion's soul was added unto his soul making part of Sans's soul completely black. He passed out. Now the fusion or one of the two can control Sans. They unfused and played time back. 
       The monsters in Grillby's were staring at Sans with a casual tone; thinking that he just fell asleep again. gIM and Linda walked out of Grillby's with a crazy expression on their faces.

Continued....