The Great Escape

I started to feel uncomfortable about the situation and felt all of the bubbilyness and innocents has been drained out of me. I felt dirty and felt every 'close session' with offender was filled with regret and rape all destroyed me inside and out. Offendy is going to trendors today so I have a decent chance at escaping. I'm scared to go back to slenders incase he is mad at me, he may not understand that this was all against my will. I fall to the floor and start sobbing as I realised he manipulated me this whole time, I want to leave, I want to leave now. I don't care where as long as I'm gone, I will escape from this place even if I have to sacrifice. I can't take any more, at least, if I die. I'm gone. I've left this putrid Hell-hole of a place. I'm desperate. Any option that doesn't include staying, is a good one. Offendy gave me a phone whilst I was here(I know, ironic). He said he could contact me whilst he was away on his missions and as long as the phone was on me he could find my exact location. If the phone wasn't on me I had to be punished. The thing is a complete and utter sicko and deserves to die. I think I have depression. Just then someone knocked at the door, I expected to see offendy but saw splendy instead.

I gladly welcomed the unexpected guest into the mansion and he walked in and started to babble. Then he told me that slender found Masky and said you have to go back to the mansion, this part worried me. He then grabbed me by the hand and led me back to the mansion, on the way back he explained that slender revived Masky and he is alive and well. I was petrified about seeing Masky again as  he tried to kill me, we were 30 minutes of the mansion and saw Masky. Splendor called Maskys name and Masky abruptly turned his head to look at us, I was shaking as Masky started to approach us. He said he will lead me back to the mansion and splendour handed me over, I was about to protest but he teleported away. I was so scared I detached my hand from his and ran to the mansion, straight up to my room and locked the door. I immediately started sobbing and contemplated about killing myself, I found my hatchet against my door and decided it was time. I picked it up and swung it to my chest. Everything went blank as I fell to the floor, my door was shaking violently but whoever wanted to get in was too late.