Misconceptions

BRING! BRING! My alarm clock blared. Today was going to be my first day at this new highschool and I had to make sure I woke up bright and early to look my best. My dad's new job forced us to move to Fort Lauderdale, Florida all the way from Los Angeles, California. The move was big but i'll try and cope.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a 20 minute shower then got out. I decided to wear a grey v-neck sweater some blue distressed skinny jeans and my wolf grey's. I wore my hair out and curly.Simple but cute.I grabbed my keys, kissed my mom bye and made my way to Starbucks.

I stepped outside of my White two door Lexus RC350 and walked inside the building. I ordered my coffee and was ready to leave when I felt a strong chest.

" Oh I'm sorry ma."the stranger said.

Seriously this man just messed up my sweater and it was my first day of school! I was gonna let him have it.

"Now how you gonna come here not watchin where you going and mess up my clothes like that!" I nearly yelled.

"Hey, if you were watching where you were going we wouldn't be in this mess!"

I was not going to stand there and fight with him so I got in my car, went to my house since I had time, changed my WHOLE outfit then went to school.

Once I reached the school I figured it would be hard to find my classes. I walked around the school untill I saw a sign that said Guidance.

"Excuse me ma'am i'm new here and I was wondering if you could please show me where Ms.Dopper's class was?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Oh i'll just have Roman show you since he's already headed there." She stated amusimgly.

" No problem."I said.

"Here he is right now!" She said while shuffling some papers.

"He's Roman?!" I shouted.

"Yes, is there a problem?" She asked concerned.

"Mmm hmmm a big one."