Life without Love..

Bayley's P-O-V

The world sang and danced around my head, sometimes zooming into my face or sometimes getting thin into the air. I guess that's quite normal after few pecs of Bacardi, especially when it's just your second time. First one owes to a bullying and ragging incident in my freshmen years. I remember how they forced me how I cried but it's something new today and I feel pretty good. It's so light of your weight roaming in this little club, not bothering what they do or think especially when you are alone all by yourself after your boyfriend dumped you..oops! He was never my boyfriend...just..t a friend..my bestttt friend and he did not dump me for he is not my boyfriend, he is just a friend, my besttt friend. He is Cathy's boyfriend and not her just friend, not her best friend. Oh man! Friend! Best friend ! Boyfriend! This is getting me nuts! I walked around the hall, smiling at few unknown faces crushed into one another, dresses ripped apart. wow! Life is cool. I saw a couple making out in front of me. Hey! Are they Finn and Cathy? I walked nearer. NO they aren't. The isn't half as good looking as Finn. My head bobbed and I was about to trip but a stranger held me. He was a big black guy.

I was leaning on his body as I saw him smirk.

'Hey there sexy ass!' he grinned at me. I frowned my eyes struggling. Nobody has called me that before!

'Who are you? How can you call me that?' I asked trying to stand on my feet but faltered again in his arms.

'My name's Ron and I've seen you on Tv. But, how can anyone not talk about your perfect round ass?' he said trying to trace his hand down my back but just as it reached my lower back I slapped his hand away.

I released myself off him.

'Get away your perverted soul.' I shouted trying to walk away. But, he grabbed my wrist.

'Not so fast babe. I'm starving for a company and it seems you're alone too.' he said making his grip on my wrist stronger. Fear sensed over me. I wish I could call Finn! Hell! He has a girlsfriend now.

'Let me go.' I said punching him with the other hand but his grip was too strong. I started kicking him and finally it loosened. I took the opportunity to bit his hand and release myself. I rand fast.

'You little bitch! You think you can run away?' he shouted after me, clearly running after me. I ran brushing into others not knowing where to go..I was getting dizzy and my consciousness was giving up too. But, what if he gets hold of me! He would beat me, assault me, rape me or even do worse. Panic crossed my lungs and I struggled to breathe. My limbs were tired and I slipped off bumping on the guy who had his back turned. The sudden bump startled him and he turned around. His eyes frowned as he saw me.

'Bayley!' he said surprised.

I could not hold myself longer.

'Baron.' I said almost in a whisper and collapsed on him.

Baron's P-O-V

It completely fucked up today. After a rigorous training session with Bayley, I decided to cal up that red headed prostitute Julia. I knew she could take it. So, I blind folded her, tied her hands to the ropes hooked in the ceiling and started whipping her roughly. It was going good till I got on my knees and inserted the new needle vibrator into her pussy. I could see her clench in pain and that brought smile on my lips. It inserted it further back and forth, to and fro following no pattern on her interior flesh. She squirmed in pain. I did it faster. I saw blood dripping out of her pussy into the ground. wow! What a satisfying sight! 

She screamed for mercy and pleaded for release. But, I wasn't finished! 'Let me go.. I'm gonna faint now.' she shouted. Fuck! Was that her resilience? But, she seemed cool when I signed the B on her lower abdomen, with the sharpest blade available, that being her most sensitive region. Yes. I do that to every girl I be with to claim my authority on her body. I stopped and took out the needle out of her, then releasing her off the ties. She was crying putting her hand over her vagina. I kind of liked it. But, I think she should definitely be discounted off her payments due to this early surrender. Let's give her 50% of the negotiated amount. After I proposed this, she started a brawl. That brought Harry, the manager into the picture and he too sided with her in terms of money and even accused me of going too extreme. Aren't they already informed that I want the girls as a submissive slave surrendering to my bonded dominance? These were already in the terms. Fucking Cheaters! I had to pay the full amount though both of them promised to make things up the next time. I was frustrated after such incompleteness and decided to get some drink at the bar. May be that'll loosen things up a bit.