My Sex Goddess

KIDS please stay out of this.

its rated SPG

ask your parents to read along with you lol.

===========================================

hi i'm dustin. 

i have this girlfriend who is soooooo hot.

she loves having sex like anywhere.

she's actually blowing my head off everytime.

just like what she's doing now.

"aaaaaahhhhhh" more baby.

i told her. she's actually eating and blowing and sucking my hard ownership.

she put it in the middle of her mountains and i love it. she rubbed it and i feel like there's no more tommorrow.

i can do it all day and night with her.

she stood up infront of me naked. by the way we are inside my room. no one's home except from the two of us.

she's now doing some slut dancing like what she wanted to do to make me more harder.

she sat at my lap and teased my very very very angry and hard Ownership.

when she felt very horny, she opened her legs and made me insert my Ownership in her.

she ride me and i felt like it's heaven.

i love it.!!

she continued riding me and she got faster. but i'm not contented with the pace so i lay her down my bed and started pumping in and out of her Opening. very fast.

"ahhhhh" that's all she can say. i know she's enjoying it. she's screaming very loud. good thing my parents are out of the country.

i can now feel my orgasm is near from exploding.

"I'm coming baby." i told her.

'me too ahhhhhh." she said she can't control her moans and i'm sure she's loving what i am doing.

when i felt that she gripped the sheet i know she's about to make a release so i pumped it more hard and fast. until...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" we both reached our climax.

====================================================

a/n: wooooooh i got finished with the first part. pleast read and comment.. be a follower too. thanks.!

-jx