•1•

Wenn ihr deutsch sprecht, schaut mal bei CucumberCarrotJuice vorbei. Die Storys sind richtig gut geschrieben :3

Sorry if my english isn't the best but I try. Pls tell me if I make mistakes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi PoV.:

For the first time I will take a class on my own. For the first time I will actually teach! I don't know what made me want to become a teacher, especially because I totally hated school back then but now I'm standing here in front of my own class. Next to me stands the principal of our school and searches for some documents. This guy looks like he's as old as the fossils in one of the laboratories and accordingly he has a poor vision. "Found it!", you heard after a long search. He holds a paper in front of my nose.

I took it confused what I should do with it. There were many boxes with names on it, that must be the seating plan or something like this. "I guess you can introduce yourself. I have to go already, my turtle needs something to eat", said the old man, turned around and left. He does not really have a turtle here in school?! I shook my head quickly and walked into the loud classroom.

Everyone became instantly quiet as they saw me. All eyes were on me when I confidently walked to my desk. I placed myself behind it and laid my old-fashioned leather bag down. After the students finally understood that I'm their teacher, they all are standing up. God, I love it to have this power over them.

"Morning!", I greeted shortly. "Good Morning Mr...!", they began but stopped at my name. No wonder, they couldn't know it, of course. "I am Mr Min", I explain to these children. "Good Morning Mr Min!", they began once more.

"Okay, first of all leave the long greeting. Time is money, at least for me, you won't get paid for this here", I joked. "Oh, a very funny one", came from a seat in the middle. "Just like you, right?", I said to the student.

"So now, I'm going to give you some informations which you don't need anyway but that's better than maths, right?", I asked and saw a few heads nodding. I turned to the old board and wrote a few things on it. I turned back to my students and leaned against the desk.

"I'm your new class teacher. You will have math, music and sport with me", I explained. "You will get your timetables in a minute but first you can ask me any questions. I have nothing prepared for this lesson so we need to do something now." I saw a hand raised in the corner. "No, we won't play anything, we're not in kindergarten anymore!", I said to the boy. Immediately, the hand went back down.

"So what questions do you have?", I asked the class. One by one raised his hands slowly. I nodded in the direction of one of the girls. "How old are you?", she asked and gave me a bitch look. "Old enough to be a teacher and young enough to look better than the rest of the school" The girl probably haven't expected this answer  and just looked at me perplexed. A few students giggled.

"Now I ask you a question, that's my job anyway. So, what happened with your old class teacher?", I asked. Who knows, maybe this class seems like a bunch of nerds and in reality they're little devils. "She went into maternity protection", explained a boy with glasses sitting in the front. I nodded. "Don't worry, someday we can say goodbye to you going into maternity protection, too!", came from the boy from earlier again. "I'm sorry to destroy your fantasies but I'm not a woman", I clicked with my tongue. "Are you sure? Then you're definitely gay", he replied. "Maybe in your deepest dreams but I'm also not gay, I guess you have to look for someone else"

The students began to whisper. I heard something like "He totally destroyed him" "No teacher ever dared to do that" or "He really wants to get in trouble" From the boy, I just got a spiteful grin. I looked on the seating plan for finding out who this guy is.

"I guess we will be having much fun, Park Jimin!"