•21•

Did you bring your swimming trunks?", Hoseok asked me on the way to school. Mr Min thought it would be the perfect time for swimming lessons, luckily at an indoor pool. "Of course, thanks to the swimming lessons, we miss 3 courses and I don't wanna sit there being bored for 3 hours."

"True", Hoseok shrugged nonchalantly. "You just want to see Mr Min half-naked, are you?, he asked grinning. "Really? You still try to get on my nerves with that. I'll never reward him with the gift of my attention", since yesterday Hoseok and Tae find it really funny to mock me with that topic.

"We will see about that", while laughing he joined the other students who are waiting to go to the swimming pool. The way there is long so we have to start before school normally starts.

"Where are all the girls?", Hoseok asked Taemin, another student of our class. "Only boys have swimming lessons today because the girls don't want us to see them in their swim suits", he explained.

"Is everyone here?", Mr Kim (aka i fuck around with some dude while my ex student is there) shouted. He comes along with another class which accompanies us.

"Where is Taehyung by the way?", I asked Hobi. "He's with Minho I guess. He's still pissed because of the blind date" Ah, that. Now that I think about it, it might be the class of Jungkook. I hope he doesn't wanna speak with me about the date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime later we were all ready at the pool and were waiting what would happen next. One of the students was late, it was Jungkook. As always, he only causes problems. After an eternity he finally showed up.

"Is this the Jungkook you were talking about?", Taehyung asked who suddenly stood next to me. "Yes, why you asking" "Dude, he's handsome and he has abs", Tae was amazed. Wow, I think Tae is turning gay. "Maybe I should go to that date after all. If he has a good personality, he would really be the perfect match."

"Be quiet!", Mr Min shouted looking in our direction. "You will now swim for half an hour, then diving. If you behave well, you will maybe be allowed to do something alone and you may also use the diving platforms.", Mr Min explained desinterested.

God, so boring. Only swimming will get so monotonous. I look forward to do something alone but I wanna have fun now.

"Hey Hobi. How much money would I get if I shove Mr Min into the water?", I wispered to Hoseok. "You know I'm broke! But sure, I give you my money for lunch" "Okay deal", I sneaked up to Mr Min who talked with Mr Kim. Maybe I can manage both to fall into the water. I will start with Mr. Kim, he is probably easier to push.

"Excuse me, Mr Kim. The water is way too cold for me to swim in.", I told him. "What? But the other student don't seem to have a problem. It can't be that cold, can it?", he wondered and actually bowed down to test the temperature. That's my chance. With all my strengh, I push Mr Kim who lost his balance and fell upside down into the water.

"Hey!", he shouted but I ignored him because my next victim was waiting. "What's wrong with you?", Mr Min asked me standin directly in front of me. He stood perfectly at the edge of the pool. Of course, I took this chance and pushed him in the pool too.

But this time, not everything went according to plan. Instead of just falling into the water, he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him and the pool.

-----------------------

Stay safe <3