Chapter 13: The Great Escape

Emma grunted as she tried to break through the cells with the angel blade that still burned to life in her grasp, however it wasn't enough to break through the prison cells in the Storybrooke Sheriff's Department. With each swing, nothing worked and Emma only cursed out in a fit of rage.

    "Try all you want Emma, we're never going to break out of here," the blonde groaned as that annoying demon with the british accent kept using his voice to drill a hole into her brain. Emma turned back at Crowley and growled, "How about you stop being an ass, and start helping for a change?!"

    Crowley once rolled his eyes and continued to whine, "These bars are warred to prevent even angels from escaping, hence the name angel blade. So good luck girly, but nothing you do will work." Crowley sat back and rested his head on the crappy rough bed and sighed. Emma kept stabbing at the bars. As stupid as she looked, she tried everything. She tried to use tweezers to pick the lock, but the pins melted as a result of the magic in the cells. She tried to use some of her light magic, but as it appeared, she couldn't harness it. She tried to break the hinges to set the door free and fall, but it proved to be difficult. She tried to break the bars on the window, but it turned out that they were warded too. Everything was a bust! This was her last resort. Even the power of the angel blade wasn't strong enough to break the bars. Emma sighed in frustration and fell upon the bed. "Told you so," Crowley sang.

    "Shut it," Emma exclaimed angrily. The demon only rolled his eyes and Emma laid her head on the bed. She sighed, relaxing her aching muscles. Sadly, her relaxation had to be put on pause for trouble they were about to go through was walking into the room.

    "Well, well, well,"You still haven't cracked the lock yet?" Emma looked up to see a man in a leather jacket, dark jeans, and plain black t-shirt with a smug smile on his face. Crowley rolled his eyes and glared at the figure coming towards him. The guy came closer and his smirk grew even bigger.

    "Lucifer, so nice to see you again," Crowley grumbled annoyingly. The archangel only smiled widely and said, "Oh come on, you know me, I would never miss a party."

    "Oh how nice," Crowley mumbled as he glared at the devil himself. Anger and savagery boiled from the depths of Crowley's demonic soul. No one knew how much he wanted to wipe that smirk off of Lucifer's face. How he wanted Lucifer to bow before him and kneel until his knees shattered. No knew how much he wanted  the Devil to suffer for everything he had done to him. Sadly, he couldn't. The Devil had him locked up, no longer able to escape this trap. "How are you liking the space in there? Cramped enough," asked Lucifer with a smile that could send shivers down a child's spine.

    "Oh, it's quite comfortable. All I need is your head on a stick," Crowley requested in a venomous tone.

    Lucifer's smile faltered as he glared evilly at Crowley and mumbled, "Like I would waste my time with a pig like you."

    Lucifer turned towards Emma and his smirk returned. "Besides, I'd rather have a good look at the savior here," he took a good look at the savior up and down while licking his lips, "I have to say, I'm not disappointed.

    "Oh, goody," Emma stated sarcastically, "Now the devil is checking me out."

    The archangel smirked. "Well, I know we haven't officially met but I've heard whispers from the other angels and demons of a mysterious magic hidden in plain sight in the world. Angels are too single minded to even sense a savior. But an archangel like moi, can easy smell you from light years away. But you're not just any savior are you?," Emma furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

    Lucifer eyes popped and he laughed like a child. "Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me you're not even aware of what you are?"

    Emma took a few steps back as Lucifer's stare had burned through her soul. Something about the way he looked at her had made her feel uncomfortable, it was if the Devil was reading her. "What could you possibly know about me?"