Making a move

~Donnie's POV~

About an hour or more hours later, the movie ended. It was almost 2:00 in the morning. I yawned and said, "We should really go to bed now..."

Mikey noded. "Can I sleep in your room?" Mikey asked me. I looked at him, "Why? you scared to be alone in your own room tonight?" I teased. Mikey scoffed, Mikey knew that I was just teasing him.

"Me, scared? heh, yeah right... The only thing I'm scared of is Raph murdering me while I sleep.." Mikey told, sounding a little to cocky.

"Fine, then I guess you still can still sleep in your own room" I told and Mikey frowned a little. "Donnie....! Come on, let me sleep with you" Mikey whined. I rolled my eyes at him playfully and sighed. "Fine, Mikey. You can sleep in my room" I said with a smile and he smiled back.

"Then let's go to bed... I'm too tired, to do anything else.." Mikey said while yawning.

"Oh really?" I asked him.

"Yeah really, now come on I want to go to bed..." Mikey told while yawning again. "OK" I responded back. We both walked into my room and went to sleep.

~Lewis's POV~

"So what happened in the dojo, to make two people yell at you?" I asked Raph, me really not wanting to talk about what just happened right now. "I called my brothers invention's stupid... I don't get why he's so upset about it, I call his inventions stupid all the time and now he stands up and says something? He even got Mikey angry at me for it... I just don't get Donnie, sometimes..." Raph told.

"Well, maybe from all the times of ignoring you calling his stuff stupid, just got him angrier and angrier.. till an just out burst of anger burst out of him" I told him and he noded.

"Maybe..." I mumbled.

"Yeah... so who were the people that yelled at you?" Lewis asked me.

"Oh, they were my younger brothers, Mikey and Donnie" I answered Lewis.

"Oh, okay" Lewis said.

At was just looking at Lewis. He looked so cute when he was thinking. I just sighed while still admired Lewis. I noticed that Lewis looked up at me, with his gorgeous green eyes. I noticed that lewis was biting his bottom lip; oh those lips are good enough to kiss all day long.

I just now noticed that I was getting closer to Lewis again. Lewis seemed to already noticed it.

"Why are you getting closer to me?" Lewis asked me.

"So I could do this..." I told him. My voice had desire and want in it. Before Lewis could say anything.

I kissed him.

End of chapter 3

hope you like it :3