KABANATA 1

————

"Isang shot pa ng Boulevardier," utos ko sa bartender. I'm here at a club sitting in the counter while watching sweat bodies dancing like there's no tomorrow as being influenced by the alcohol. Sabayan mo pa ang nakaka-enganyong indak ng nakakabinging musika at nakaka-hilong liwanag.

This has become my routine. To go clubbing every night since wala namang magbabawal sa akin kasi ulila na ako. That was 3 years ako nung namatay sa car crash ang parents ko  and since I am an only child, now I am left alone. I don't have any other relatives to run to.

The alcohol start to take an effect on my system and so I decided to join the crowd and dance with the beat.

I swayed my hips as I walk and I can notice eyes following my every moves. Not surprising. I have a sexy body with curve in all right places that is being accentuated in the body hugging dress that I am wearing. I stand 5'7 inches tall, my hair is wavy that sways as I walk. I have pointed nose, pink thin lips and a creamy flawless skin.

I close my eyes and dance heartedly with the rhythm. Pinasadhan ko ng kamay ang aking buhok pababa sa leeg and tracing my curves while swaying my hips. Not a moment I feel a body at my back dancing with me. I feel a hot breath on the side of my neck and an arms snaked around my waist. Ang bilis niya ha.

"Sweet," whispered the guy huskily as he sniff my hair up to my neck.

I feel his nose slightly brushing my skin. His voice is deep and it give chills on my body.

"Hmmm," I mumbled as  I feel ticklish and a sudden heat envelopes my body.

I move my head to the other side for more access to my neck. I  feel his hot breathing as I continue dancing along with him.  I can smell his scent and it's heavenly.

I  groaned  softly  as he began  roaming his hand in the side of my chest and downward tracing my curves. We are dancing sensually and so close that I can already feel something hard on my behind.

Dancing with a stranger is not new to me but there's  something in this guy I am dancing with that makes me wanna want this moment a little longer.

"Never saw you here before," said the guy huskily near my ear.

I'm still facing back at him and so I turned around and boldly circle my arms in his nape. A pair of gray eyes looking looking at my face intently.

Napahugot ako ng hininga and I unintentionally bit my lip. Damn! He's sinfully handsome. I let my eyes wander in his face. Hypnotizing gray eyes, thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, pointed nose, well defined jaws and... my eyes travelled downward and shit! his red lips is so tempting. I notice his lips twitched and I quickly look back into his eyes.

" I'm always here every night."

I often drowned myself in alcohol on the dark side corner and seldom dance. That the reason maybe he never notice me and also I got here just a month ago.

" Hmm really...," he mumbled and start dancing again grabbing my waist closer to his.

My lips parted as my chest bumbed to his solid chest. My height reached just below his nose and damn! I am sure he got abs under his thin shirt.

I stood still in place. I shake my head to bring my old self. If he got an effect on me then I must have an effect on him too.

"Just enjoy yourself Emerald," my subconscious said.

I smiled sweetly to him and brush my hand from his nape up to his smooth hair.

Sinabay ko katawan sa indayog ng musika at inilapit pa lalo ang katawan sa kanya.

Thought it's slightly dim, hindi nakaligtas sa aking paningin ang pag igting ng kanyang panga at  pagkagat niya sa kanyang ibabang labi kasabay ng paglagbay ng kanyang mata sa aking katawan habang sinasabayan siya sa pagsayaw.

"You're so fucking hot, are you aware of that? hmmm" he crouched a bit as he said it to whispered in my ear and bit it gently.

Pikit matang kinagat ko ang aking pang ibabang labi to stop myself from moaning softly.

He started to roam his hands to my hips and cupped my butt. Shit!
I can feel his heavy breathing in the side of my neck.

I moved my head to his side making our cheeks touched. He lifted his head and so I look up. He's pupils delated as his eyes steadied on my lips. My lips parted from his intense gaze. In just blink of an eye I now see my self breathing nearly in his mouth.

I know where this thing would go and I am not stopping it.
I intentionally bit my lip and smiled seductively. In just a seconds his sexy lips came crashing down to my own lips. Ghadd! He moved his lips and so I mimicked his movements. He hold my nape to pull me closer and to deepen the kiss.

My groan was caged in my mouth as his hand travel upward towards my chest and cupping it above my dress making my lips parted and he grabbed that opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth. While our tongue battles to my surprise he suddenly suck my tongue.

I mumbled a sound and grab a fistful of his hair. He lick my lower lip, bit and tugs it. Our lips parted and I breath heavily so as him. I can feel that my lips are swollen.

My hazy brown eyes met his dark one and a tinge of pleasure came into my senses as lust was evident in his burning eyes.

———————
A/N:
*tago* hindi niyo ako nakikita guys (hindi naman talaga... crazy haha) anyways how was it guys give your thoughts on the comment section para ma improve ko pa ang writing skills ko 😂. Unang story ko to eh ( ganitong genre na agad 'di ba pwedeng fanfic muna) haha ako lang din umaaway sa sarili ko, 'wag niyo na lang ako pansinin kasi baliw talaga ako.

I accept critics mapa friendly criticism, indifferent criticism o hostile criticism man basta ba may sense yun guys. Maghahanda lang ako ng tissue sa mga masasakit na salita niyo guys haha joke

So enjoy reading and keep in touch to the upcoming chapters na ginagawa ko pa na ngayon ko lang nalaman na hindi pala madali. Sad.

--AiSalie--
(LoveSalie)