INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ow!!!! That bloody hurts you know!" says Violet being a pain in the neck

"you deserve it Violet!" says Mason

"no, I didn't!" says Violet

"well I have proof of what you did!!!!" says Mason

"whatever! You don't scare me!" says Violet

"my question is, how did you know where I was?" says Sasha interrupting Violet and Mason arguing.

"I read the letter before you came back into the classroom and also for your answer Violet of not having any proof, the sad thing for you is I do have proof, look behind me, I put a camera there in the girl's bathroom, that might of sounded perverted but it means I saved a life!!!!" says Mason

Violet stands up, picks up the knife and walks closer to us slowly.

"EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" says Mason yelling

Jack comes out of nowhere and Mason hands him the camera that was behind him. Jack grabs it and runs off to the principal's office.

"here's a tip, always have a backup plan!" says Mason grabbing Sasha's hand and running to the principal's office.

(30 minutes later)

Meanwhile Sasha, Jack and Mason showed the evidence to the principle. He then called up the police, Violet's parents and Sasha's parents.

(1 hour later)

The police and the principle have come up with an agreement for Violet to go to a mental health camp to help solve her problems and to keep her mental inability to be a psycho to stay in control of becoming a normal living high school girl.

(The future:)

Violet goes to a mental health camp for 5 years. Chloe and Ella are still very close best friends. Jack and Chloe have become friends with benefits. And the best news is that Mason and Sasha have started dating again, once they knew their feelings were mutual for each other!!!!!