THE PRIVATE PARTY

Hello lovelies...
Main yaad hu kissi ko?? 😂😂😂
I know main bina bole gayab ho gayi thi.. 😂😂😂
But see I'm back with a Valentine's day OS..
Hope you will like it..
And I'll continue with my other stories from March 😘
Till then enjoy this and show me your love 😍😍😍

Happy Valentine's Day and happy Shivratri to you all..

_______________

"Gadhedo, luccho, salo chutiyo..." Hemal cursed looking at the screen of her phone..
"What happen, dear?? Why are you cursing someone in this early morning??" Hemal's Baa asked her with curiosity sitting on their indoor swing..
"Nothing, Baa..
It's just this Dhruv Narang has invited me in the valentine's day party at his place.. And I don't wanna do any party.." Hemal spoke with exasperation..
"Why?? Why you don't wanna party??
Hemal.. dear.. see.. you are single.. you should go and do parties..
May be you will get someone..
Or at least you can have some real fun with hot guys in the party.." Baa winked at her..
"Baa.." Hemal scolded..
"What Baa..?? You know I did a lot of exciting stuffs before marriage.. And you are such a bore.. Home to office and office to home.. Excitement and entertainment level in life - Zerooo.. A big zero..
I can't believe you are my grandchild..
Now no more argument.. You are going in his party and that's final..
Go and select a dress for the same.." Baa too scold Hemal..
"But Baa... I'm his relationship manager.. I work for him.. It doesn't look good if I go..." Hemal stopped in middle as she received a hard glare from Baa..
"OK fine.. I'll go.." Hemal agreed and turned annoyingly to get back to her room..
"Hemal.. wait.." Baa stopped her..
"Now what??" frustration was totally visible on her face..
"You stay here.. I'll choose a dress for you.. Something hot and sexy.." winking at her Baa went to Hemal's room..
"Arghh..!! Why doesn't she understand I don't wanna go there..
There will be all those extra short dress and makeup store bitches.. I just hate them and I hate them more when they cling to Dhruv..
Seeing all them rubbing themselves on Dhruv is so frustrating and uncomfortable..
And now I have to bare all these shits again like previous parties.. All thanks to my sweet, sweet Baa.." sitting on the just vacated swing Hemal growled in exasperation hold her head between her palms..

______________________

The door of Dhruv's apartment was opened and there standing Hemal looking extremely beautiful and smoky hot in her knee length maroon tube dress..
Her perfectly straightened hair was on her left shoulder revealing her milky back..
And her smoky eyes and nude lips were enhancing her beauty a bit more..
"Oh.. you are here.. Come in.." Dhruv's maid Gariba made some room for Hemal to come inside..
Hemal gazed at the hall of his apartment.. It was decorated in a simple way.. just according her taste and she liked it instantly..
"Ma'am you are looking beautiful today.." Gariba's complement brought Hemal back on mother earth.. She flushed and chipped a small thanks to her.."
Smiling back at her Gariba offered her a seat.. "You sit here.. I'm calling Dhruv sir.."
And at that point realization hit her that she was the only guest present there..
"Where are other guests?? Oh shit.. I think I came before time..
Arghh.. it's so embarrassing..." she thought in mind..
"Ah.. Dhruv sir is here.." Gariba's announced thus it broke Hemal's reverie..