chapter 1

{Let's just hope there is no cat }

Suman Singh was a freshmen of hurkat Senior College in Katamkot , near jarkhand – Bihar border . He join as a commerce student . 

He was instructed that he will share one room with 2rd seniors and 2 freshmen in dorm which means he have to share with  other freshmen guy and two seniors . As he step into his dorm ( hostel room) . He saw that no one was there in the Dorm. He notice 4 beds with cupboard near the beds. 2 beds was taken as some books were lying and other were having unfold blanket ( which specify that this person is lazy).  He unpack his bag and flip into his bed.  He was so tried of the journey and wanted some rest .

After some hours later when suman opened his eyes and take a look from his phone he saw it was 8 pm.  How long it have been he was sleeping.  When he got up he saw one guy was reading novel and other was listening music from his laptop . Might watching some movies that suman suman thought . He got up and ask the guy who was reading the novel . 

” Umm hi I’m suman, may I know  where is the washroom ?” Suman asked .

” Oh hey suman, sure just 2 rooms of your left side , you’ll find it ” said the guy who was reading.

“Thank you …. Umm what’s your name ?” Asked suman.

The guy who was reading smiled and said ” first go to washroom then we’ll talk 😊”. 

By seeing his charming smile sumam blushed a littler and went . After 10 minutes he came back and sat down in font of that reading guy . As suman called him he stop him by showing his hand like he was concentrating in reading the book . 

Suman noticed he was that he was reading the book name ” The fault in our stars ” by John green. His eyes went towards his hair’ his hair was  black and his hair was spicky. He has long hair . From his hair into his chin , cheeks , eyes which was concentrating on the book , nose and his lips.  He was looking handsome that suman eyes were telling.

Suman was gay , he admires guys , he doesn’t show interest in girls . He accepted that he is gay.  His parents were first angry about him but they accepted it. He was young brother of all 5 siblings brothers.  He doesn’t have sisters . Suman loves wearing girls clothes of his cousin sister Jyoti without her notice.  But suman has dark Secret which no body knows ~~

What Is the dark secret suman is hiding ? Find out in next chapter …..