I have to admit(the start of a good Christmas)

Zen's pov~
I sigh as I rummage through jumins decorations. "Are u kidding me.." I say out loud. "What is it," jumin says walking in with his wine glass.
"You don't have any decorations for Christmas "
"Well I usally go to my dad's place for Christmas so I don't set up.....there isn't a point if ur putting it up then taking it down right after. "
I looks at him with a stare that tells him I don't like what he has to say.
"Fine..we'll go Christmas shopping" I jump up and get out of the room. I lay on the bed after stripping down to my sweatpants. I hear him sigh and come in the room. He gets in the bed and spoons me holding onto my waist."Well go shopping tmr ok?" He whispers in my ear and kisses my head. I smile and we go to sleep.
~~next day~~
I wake up and as usual no Jumin. I sigh wishing he would just stay in the bed with me. I head to the kitchen after taking a piss and washing my hands (A/n TAKING A PISS😂).
"Baby...look what I have"he spoke once I walked in. "What is it?" He holds out hot coco to me that has a candy cane. I smile bc he actually listened to when I said I loved it. I kissed him and wraped my arms around his neck. The kiss last about 1 minute before we parted and I drank my hot coco happily.
"I'm going to shower," I yell after finishing breakfast. I hear him giggle and I smile closing the bathroom door.
Jumin's pov:
"I'm going to shower," Zen yells and I giggled at his cuteness. I settled myself on the couch and went though my phone. Soon Zen came out and sat on my lap wearing a Christmas sweater. Still sitting on the couch I grab Zen's chin and pulled him up to my face letting our lips touch. We stayed there for a about 10 minutes making out before I parted our lips. "Are u ready to go Christmas shopping," he smiled entwrtwining our hand."wait a minute," I smiled and kissed his head as he cuddled me.

_______________________________________
A/N~ sorry this was short I'm going to make the next one on Christmas shopping.

394 words