|Six|

What can I do to get her to like me again?

Bendy stayed in the Ink Machine room as he collect his thoughts about options he could use. But alas, nothing worked as the choices played in his mind.

This is pointless! She would just go for the clone of Boris...unless-

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard shuffling enter the Ink Machine room. His smile widened a little bit knowing it was Y/N.

"What brings you here, sweetheart? Shouldn't you be hanging out with Boris?" Bendy asks trying to hide his sadness.

Y/N frowned. She doesn't understand why Bendy looks sad after Boris came back. Maybe he was jealous that she is spending time with Boris, but not Bendy?

Bendy notices Y/N's frown and his eyes saddened. "What's wrong, Y/N?"

"...Why are you sad, Bendy?" Y/N quietly asks.

"You just walked away as soon as Boris and I talked...are you mad?"

Bendy stares into Y/N's eyes longing to look for happiness and love in her eyes. All he sees is sadness and loneliness.

Come to think of it, what happened to her after all these years? Did she not have a great rest of her childhood after I was thrown away?

Bendy reaches his hand and takes Y/N's hand into his. Y/N, confused looks down and looks back to Bendy.

"Stay with me...I want us to help each other out"

From the corner:
"Yes, they are so cute!" Boris squeaks in excitement.

A/N:
HEYYY IM ALIVE I THINK AND CHAPTER 4 HAPPENED AND WJXJCMRJSBSBAHZJFNDFIFNFN