AT THE POOL

AVA POV

So both of the boy walk over and sat next to us the boy that sat next to said.

Jacquees talking

Hi my name is jacquees I'm 18 years old fav color red singer my birthday is April 15 .

Issa sad the some thing but he said I'm not a singer .

Jhanazia POV

As those fine boys walk over here I noticed that of them was looking at ava.

AVA POV

Hi I'm ava I'm 18 years old my fav color is pink and my birthday is in April 15 also and soon I got up my mom said I have 10 more minutes then he wrote his number on a piece of paper so did issa. Ten minutes passed my mom called and I told them we have to go and as soon I left jacquees yelled bye.

Jacquees POV

So I met this girl and dang she was fine she had a big botty and her skin was perfect and she was skinny when i got home I noticed she live right next to me I laid on my bed and I started thinking about her so took a shower and when i was on Instagram I saw her so I followed her when I saw her picture I can  feel my dick getting hard but when I fell asleep it stop it stopped.
-Next morning

I got up and I  and brush my teeth and wash my face I looked in the mirror and said I need a hair cut then I went to the barbershop and got my dreads fresh then I drove to school. When I got their I seen her friend Jhanazia and I had to tell  her some thing so I was nervous.

Jhanazia: yes *smiling*

Que: I was nervous *smiling*

Jhanazia: what do you want *getting mad*

Que: never mind

Jhanazia POV

When I seen my pooh we walked to school and I said you that we saw at the pool he go to our school.

Ava POV

He go to our school!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued