I don't need you

(Hi so I'm going to give you about of an idea on what cassie looks like :))

(Build: short and chubby 

Hair colour: a faded blueish green (she found hair dye in a shop and put it over her natural blonde hair because why not)

clothes: A sleeveless blue shirt ,black short shorts, black converse and a nerdy snap back)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So here i am running for my damn life away from those stupid walkers the horde is a lot  bigger then when i last i came across it as I'm running i keep looking behind me to make sure they aren't getting to close because lets admit it I'm not the fastest or skinniest person out there when out of no where i run into something hard but kinda soft at the same time i looked up to see this attractive older man staring  right back into my eyes i was so memorised by his eyes till his voice broke me from my trance "are you just gunna stand there starin or are ya gunna come with me" i just nodded my head still staring at him "well come on then girl i aint got no time and those geeks aint gunna slow down any time soon" thats when i finally snapped out of my trance remembering that i was originally running from the horde "shit" i yelled "come on girl we will hide in the store just around the corner it looks like there aint many of them" i looked at this man and just laughed "your wrong with that one buck'o thats only the start of the horde that has been on my ass for that three days there over 100 of them" his eyes widened i started to run i stopped and noticed he wasn't moving " well come on redneck do you want to die" i grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards a town that i had run past a couple weeks back it looked like it was fortified enough to survive this horde " look we will hide in there till they pass" i pointed at the town gates when mr redneck yelled at the person on the gate which shocked me a little bit "rosita open up a horde is coming" the gate came flying open to revile a small bunch of people looking shocked "Daryl whats wrong" this guy who looked like he was in charge yelled at who I'm now guessing is named Daryl, we made it in the gates they came slamming shut  bent over not being able to breath right "i was out huntin and this little girl ran into me and then told me a horde was right behind her i couldn't leave her there rick " he looked up at the guy who's name I'm guessing is rick, i stood up as straight as i could still a bit out of breath and looked at daryl " who are you calling little girl I'm 23 thank you just because I'm short dose not mean I'm little" i stomped my feet and daryl just laughed and walked away i turn to look at this guy rick he looked like he had seen a ghost " um did i do something" i asked he just kept staring at me then he finally opened his mouth "your name dosent happen to be Cassandra Taymor dose it" i looked at him shocked " how how do you know my name" i started to shake "my name is rick grimes i am your father" when he said that i dropped to the ground with tears in my eyes i felt arms come around me "i can't believe i finally found you" i knew it was rick i cuddled in closer to him and cried more i can't believe that in this hell i found my birth father....

(hey guys hope this was ok sorry it was so long)