11

I woke up feeling a warm heat against my back and partly around my waist. I snuggled back into it, enjoying the feeling.

I felt his head move to my neck, close to my ear. "Good morning beautiful." I blushed at the nickname.

"M-morning."

"Sleep well?" I nodded slightly. "Good. I should sleep in here more often, your bed is unbelievably comfortable." He brought the rug up so it was just under our chin. "I see why you like it so much."

I chuckled. "Yeah its a great bed. You're welcome any time." I mentally face palmed when i realized what i just said. "N-not like that i m-meant, um... You know what i meant!" He laughed.

"You're adorable when you're embarrassed. You get all flustered and defensive." By now he'd turned me around and was squishing my cheeks.

I battered his hands away. "I'm not cute..." I mumbled hiding my face in his neck.

"I agree. Remember, i didn't say cute i said adorable." I pulled my head out.

"Shut up, I'm not that either!" I said crossing my arms over my chest with pout.

He wrapped his arms back around my waist. "Well if you're not adorable or cute what are you?"

"I'm manly..." I grumbled.

"Whatever you say cutie." I turned a darker shade of red but gave up trying to stop him. "Awe~ are you getting all embarrassed again?"

"Stop!" I gently hit his chest and went back to his neck. "Leave me alone..." I was trying to think possible ways to get him back. Nobody calls Min Yoongi cute and gets away with it... Well, except for fans, they're cool.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, my head still buried in his neck and him playing with my hair. An idea sprung into mind. This is gonna be good...