Part One : Introduction

Hayasake’s POV

          “          All I want is another chance, but not everything could be gotten. That’s what I learned now from a kid.              

     “Look, she’s the one right? The new transfer student; I heard she’s from ‘North Karin Academy’.” Someone began talking.

     “Yeah, rumours said that she got expelled, no one knows why though.” Another one said.

               Lots of topics have been going around campus, mostly about that new girl who just transferred here. It was actually rare for someone to transfer here and to grab their attention; she used to be in a very higher education kind of school. Not only that, but she was expelled, that’s what I heard though. It’s not like I would care.

     “Hayasakeeeeee!”  While walking in the corridor I heard a sudden voice, very familiar. It’s him, quickly I went to my right and a yellow haired guy fell to the ground, he got up in a few seconds then gave me a pout. “Hayasake! You’re so mean! I just wanted to give you a surprise hug for not seeing you the whole summer!”

     “Yeah yeah whatever Yuusuke.” I said as a reply.

               Yuusuke has been my classmate since middle school; I guess you can say that we are a really close bunch. I’ve been trying to avoid him since this morning actually, well change of plans. Sigh,

     “Have you heard about the new kid coming? Hmm?”  Yuusuke asked. Of course I had, that’s what I wanted to say. Though something inside my head is saying not to reply, I wonder why.

               As we were walking to our class (Again, I and Yuusuke are classmates) we saw someone sitting down in front of the door blocking our entrance, it looked like a girl, what was she even doing outside?

     “Move.” I said, though she didn’t react or move a muscle. Loudly this time I somehow yelled. “I said move.”

     “Hayasake, maybe she’s sleeping or something—“Yuusuke tried to talk to me, then suddenly the girl showed us a notebook while looking down the floor.

     “What’s the point? They locked the door anyway.” A message was shown, maybe she couldn’t speak? Afterwards she took her notebook and flipped to another page, writing down another message But I’ll move anyway, maybe they’ll open it for you two. Satsuki Hayasaka-kun and Mashiro Yuusuke-kun.” The girl eventually stood up and began walking away from the classroom.

               I never saw her before; I’m really not attentive when it comes to memorizing students here anyway. She looked back again and gave a small wave with a smile, then walked even farther away. For the first time in my life, I actually thought a girl would be interesting.

     “Hayasake, let’s go.” Yuusuke placed a hand on my shoulder and said. I quickly nodded and opened the door, surprisingly it wasn’t lock.

     “It’s Yuusuke-kun and Hayasake-kun!” Someone whispered.

     “Seems like the girl ran away to her mommy.” Again someone whispered.

               Yuusuke stared at me for a while when he heard them talking about the girl from a while ago. Actually, I never thought that they would do such things to that girl, since she looks weak and all. We sat down on our seats and actually sat beside Yuusuke, there was a chair at the back which looked really lonely, for me I would be glad to sit there though for some awful reason I couldn’t.

               Someone entered the room, it was the teacher. Everyone sat down on their places, when I scanned around the room the girl wasn’t there yet. Did she really leave?

     “Okay everyone, I’m Mr.Takenda, I hope you’ll be a great example as a class.” The teacher smiled, most of the girls stared at him with lovey dovey eyes, gross to be honest.

     “Looks like someone is skipping classes in the first day of school.” Mr.Takenda looked at the chair at the back; other students were laughing not even paying attention while Yuusuke raised his hand.

     “Mr.Takenda, maybe I could look for that student!” Yuusuke said, some guys glared at him while girls were admiring him saying stuff like ‘Yuusuke always things of others! He’s so sweet!’ and then ‘I hope I was at the students place!’

               That idiot, trying to catch lots of attention in class. He stared at me for a while then winked, he is certainly an idiot. Having a sigh I looked out the window not entirely paying attention towards the teacher in front, all he wanted was school to be all over.

               But what would be the fun of that?