school pt.1

"man... i want to fuck him so bad..." jeonghan mutters. seungcheol looks over at who jeonghan is looking at. turns out it was the school's straight A student, Joshua Hong Jisoo.

"come on han, he's a master of not letting anyone fuck him!" seungcheol says, slapping jeonghan's shoulder.

"then i'll be the first one to do it." jeonghan smirks and follows jisoo into class. yes, jisoo was in jeonghan's class. in fact, they had the same exact schedule.

as soon as jeonghan entered the classroom, the class went silent. everyone feared him and his gang, anyone who confronts them ends up not coming to school for 6 months.

he spotted jisoo, who was listening to his music with his headphones on. jeonghan made his way to the ravenette's seat and sat on the table, taking jisoo's headphones off.

"hey cutie." jeonghan winks at the smaller. "give it back." jisoo says, no emotion in his voice. "sure, on one condition." jeonghan whispers. "and what would that be?" jisoo glares.

jeonghan leaned down and whispered into his ear, "let me fuck you then." he backed away and looked at jisoo, who was blushing lightly. jeonghan smirked and placed the smaller's headphones on his table and went back to his seat.

during lesson, jeonghan slipped a note to jisoo's table wothout him noticing. it took jisoo 4 periods to realise that jeonghan had slipped a note to one of his books. he opened the note, careful of the teacher, and it read:

hey cutie ;)
meet me at the 4th level music room after school. don't be late yah?

XOXO ,
yoon jeonghan

jisoo blushed and stuffed the note into his bag before paying attention to the teacher. jeonghan smirked to himself, he got the ravenette all flustered.

-

the bell rang, signalling the end of school. jisoo noticed that jeonghan was not in hid seat and he bit his lip nervously.

"hyung! let's go eat!" samuel turns around and faces jisoo. "sorry... i can't... i'm meeting my sister for lunch..." jisoo says with an apologetic smile and stands up, gathering his things. he didn't want to be late.

he quickly made his way up to the 4th level, panting afterwards. he heard the faint sound of a piano being played. jisoo made his way to the music room and opened the door slightly.

it was jeonghan, closing his eyes and playing the piano like a professional. the sight mesmerized jisoo as he stood there mystified, like the song jeonghan was playing was a spell.

"you're late." jisoo snapped back to reality at jeonghan's voice. "s-sorry." jisoo stuttered, he didn't know why he was stuttering.

jeonghan approached jisoo and grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him to the couch after locking the door. "w-what.." jisoo gasps as jeonghan pinned him down onto the couch.

"you've been a bad boy..." jeonghan mutters, leaning closer to jisoo's flustered face. jisoo could only glance at jeonghan's lips, jisoo's secret was that the blonde in front of him is his crush.

don't ask jisoo why he had a crush on the delinquent.

"did you know that when you were sweaty during physical education... i wondered how you'll look like, all sweaty and panting under me?"

jisoo blushed darkly.

"when you licked your lips when you're hardworking during class.... i got turned on so bad jisoo yah~"

jisoo bit his lip.

"jisoo yah..."

jisoo looked up at jeonghan's eyes.

"i want you to be mine."