un

-

let's meet finn, finn wolfhard. it's you average 15 year old high schooler. he's not popular, but he's definitely not a loser. average, as they call it.

he's never been the kind of guy to get swept off his feet by a girl, especially not the popular girls. don't worry, we'll get to them later.

finn never saw his parents much, he had learned to deal with it. he always did his work on time, slacking off her and there.

his brother nick pretty much took care of him, but all finn did was scoff whenever he tried to boss him around or tell him to get off his ps4.

at school, finn mostly stayed to himself, he had one friend, noah schnapp, but other than that he was alone.

the most popular girl, millie, always got a kick out of playing around with guys. she was known for her good looks and charm, which caused every guy to fall head over heels for her, that's why millie loves to tease around with finn the most, he was different with the way he acted.

now let's meet millie, millie bobby brown. she was far from average. her parents were rich, loaded, and gave her everything she desired.

as i said, she loves to toy around with guys. she's a heartbreaker, and everyone knows it. she puts everybody under her witches spell, and makes them completely clueless about her intentions with them.

her brother, charlie, always yelled at millie to do her work, but she's just so the same thing as finn, scoff and brush it away.

her iconic item was cherry cola. she wouldn't be caught dead without it. during school, she's sucking on her straw, letting the sweet liquid flow down her throat, and does the same while she's at home.

that's the thing finn hates about her the most, it was as she loved her cherry cola more than she loves everything around her.

now our story begins at hawkins high school, where are our events will begin to unfold...

-

<new story! hope you enjoy!>
<please leave feedback!>
[💫]