The Perfect Snowflake #Jelsa4Ever

"Elsa?" Jack said

"Yes?" I said

"Can I call you 'Snowflake'?"

"It's winter Jack! There are sooo many snowflakes to memorize. How will you recognize me?" I said while catching a snowflake in my hand then letting it go, continuesly catching snowflakes in my hand.

"YOUR the PERFECT snowflake, Elsa." He said stoping me from catching snowflakes. I hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"I'll accept, and forever be your 'Snowflake'......" then we kissed.........

CHAPTER 1: Get to know the lovebirds

PUNZIE

"OH YEAH!!! THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!! OH, OH, JACK!!!" I said as he humped on me and kissed me. "Jack, your too much!" I said kissing him, I held his face with my hands as I kissed him in the moonlight. "You are the best! MMMM, OHHH!!!" Suddendley, his mom, Mrs. Toothiana Frost knocked on the door. "Jack? When I come in there, clothes better not be thrown everywhere!" "Mmmmm.........oh yeah! RIGHT MOM!!" "Jack, I think I have to go. My dad dosen't like it when I come home late wearing a very revealing dress......" I whispeared. "Oh no, no, no! Stay. Get dressed. I'll deal with mom." He whispeared back. I nodded and kissed him again. Only wearing his brief, he put on his pants and a shirt.

I stood up, wearing a dress vagina length, with spagetti straps and basically, I had no bra. Am I a little too innapropriate?

"Put on your dress." "Jack? This is my only dress remember? I came here through the window?" "Oh yeah! Must be to overwealmed by you. You're very alluring! What man wouldn't want you?" "Thanks Babe............" I stood up and kissed him. "JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!!!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!" "Oh, get your bra!" I picked my bra up and kissed Jack goodbye. I wen't to his window and jumped. They have a pool beside his room, so I won't die. Just soaked..................and his house is pretty short. It's like a mini diving board.

JACK

I got popcorn and turned on the tv and put a movie in. "Jack?" "Oh hey mom!" "I thought, I, but, weren't you just having, ahem, with your girlfriend?" I shook my head, "nope! Bye mom!" I pushed her to the door.

~Back in Time~

ELSA

"SOOOOOOO...............who is your dream partner?" "Okay...he has to be romantic, loves the cold, because it's gonna get chilly, but also very HOT, and well, he has to love me for me." I said. My sister is Anna, she is very adventurous and very questionable. "How about you?" She was about to tell me when the doorbell rang. "Saved by the bell........." she got up and opened the door. "BABE!!!!!" She ran and hugged her boyfrined, Hiccup Haddock III. "You were saying?" "I am happy with Hiccup, Elsa" I mouthed out "ok" and went inside the kitchen to get hot chocolate. CHOCO FOR MY TUMMY!!!!!!!! I love chocolate! I sat down at the couch with Anna and Hiccup. "Hey Anna! Want some?" She shook her head.

RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!! RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

"Mmmm, oh, phone call. Excuse me guys. Hello?" "Hi, would you want to go on a blind date?" "Um, who are you?" He hung up for a little bit. "Uh, Jackson Peters..." I turned to Anna, and turned back bitting my nail. "Yeah, sure, why not." Then I hung up. "Anna I'm going out." She nodded. I texted the secret admirer........."Where should we meet up?" He didn't answer, "REAT! He stood me up. Oh, Anna said I shouldn't go out with strangers without seeing his face!

What if he's Anna ex-boyfriend Hans!!!??? Oh I didn't think this through! GOSH!!! "So are you ready?" What? Oh my GOD! Heavenly man with awesome lips! I just wanna kiss him now.

"Are you? If, you are, yeah!" I jumped into his car and we set off. "How did you know where I live and where are we going?" "You'll see"

~At the Beach~

"Put this bikini on." "Are you gonna look at THESE the whole time?!? Is that what you want?!?" "No! I just wan't to swim!" "Oh ok. It's a bit revealing don't you think?" I said giggling slightly at the end.

"Nope. I think I need to see those hooters!" He said smilling. "What?" "Just put it on! Well, are ya gonna get dressed?" "Well, no. Your still staring at me......"

JACK

"Well I wouldn't mind........." she mouthed out "GO!" so I wove my hand saying ok.

"Are you done?" "Almost!" She came out. First thing I saw was her beautiful face. She wore sunglasses the whole trip, so I really didn't see how she looked like.

"Can we go swim? I dont want anyone looking at me." "No. Were sun bathing!" "Why? I hate the sun." "Fine, let's swim..."

~Later that Night~

Wow, what an amazing night! Elsa and I sun bathed and swam. We're at a bar near the resort. Elsa ordered tequille and milk, and I ordered root beer. On glass! JEEZ! Elsa has half a glass. She went to the restroom to go take a waz...

"Hey sexy." It was a sexy blonde chick. "Wanna go study?" "Mhmm........." I nodded. We went under the stairs and started removing clothes.........she is good. "Mmmmmm, bye...the...oh my God! Good humping." "Thanks. You were saying?" "What...is...your...name?" "Rapunzel. She started kissing me. I was completely astonished. Rapunzel is very good in, ahem, what were doing.

ELSA

"Jack?" Yeesh! I only left for a minute and now he's gone. Where could he be. I searched everywhere. Then I looked under the stairs. Clothes scattered around. And nude people. "Jack?" He looked up. "Elsa?!?!" "Elsa?!?" "Punzie!!??" Coinsedence?

JACK

Crap! I forgot sexy hot chic Elsa! Wait! Did she just say Punzie? Do they know each other? "Punzie, what are you doing here?" "Um, I work here......" "As a stripper!?!?! Punzie! What happened to the good girl!" "Leave me alone!"

She left. "Jack? What happened?!? PUNZIE IS MY COUSIN! You can't do this to me." She left too. GREAT!! I'm all out of chicks! Rapunzel came back and we continued our thing, until I realized it was Elsa!

"Elsa?" "You said you wanted to see them?" "No, I wanted to see you! And those!" We laughed. But later on, Elsa became really drunk. She was so sexy. GOD! But after then, nothin'.

I recieved a call hoping it was Elsa, but it was Rapunzel. "Let's study forever!" Wow she's fast, and alluring.

From then on we dated, and I never heard from Elsa, until now............

~back to the present~

RINGGGGGGGG! RRRIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!

My phone buzzed, it was Punzie. "Uh, hello babe?" "Hey Jackie babe! My dad is going away for a week, and I thought you could come over. Maybe, for a week?" I grinned. "See you in 2."

I showered and got some skyflakes. I got my keys and got my porche and rode to Punzie's. Punzie's mom passed away when she was born, and her dad is the President of the United states.

We live in California, so her dad often goes to, uh, not good in Geometry. I live with a frat guy. In spring break, we get drunk with the hottest chicks.

But Punzie gets mad, MAD MAD.