Part 3 Chapter1

Author's Note: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK thank you~

Kite woke up face to face with his younger brother. He couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Yaoi Warning!!!!!!

His brother was on his lap with his cock fully in him. He moved and Hart screamed out in pain. "H-Hart!" Kite said hugging Hart."Brother it hurts pull it out please!" Hart said. "Hart I can't do it without moving to get my hands fre-" Kite was cut off."Hart you will bounce on your brothers cock or I'll kill you BOTH!" He said. Hart screamed as he moved his small hips up and down on his brother's huge cock. "Hart!" Kite screamed in pleasure. Kite felt the tightness of his younger brother and began to moan."AHHHH~ HART! SLOW DOWN!"Kite screamed. instead Hart moved faster and even Hart enjoyed his brother's length."B-Brother you're so big!Ahhhh~" he said. Kite felt something deep down something hot burning through his body.Hart took his brother length all the way in. Hart trembled because of the fact that his brothers length was large. Kite felt a warm liquid flow out of Hart...it was blood. Kite look at his brother but his brother seemed to still bounce on his length. "Hart you c-can stop!" Kite said worried. Just then Hart screamed out in pleasure."THERE BROTHER THERE RIGHT THERE!" Hart screamed as his brothers cock hit his prostate. Kite felt himself about to cum." HART! IM GONNA CUM!" Kite said. Hart's face was filling up with tears."ME TOO BROTHER!" Hart screamed moaning over and over as he went faster. Finally Kite cummed into his little brother. Soon after Hart cummed to. "N-no." Hart said shaking."Horny brothers fucking the shit out of each other hahahahaha!" The voice laughed. Suddenly everything went dark.

Author's note: this is my first time writing a fanfic. I did this while being tired,lazy and excited. I'm so sorry but I'm thinking on a cute name to call all my readers so please leave some ideas