Case #1: Ted Bundy (AKA The Lady Killer) *EDITED*

Hello ! And welcome to my crime investigation book. To start it off we are going to begin with one of the most interesting serial killers I've read about. And that person is, Ted Bundy. I've already published this but I felt I could've done a better job at writing this so this version you're now reading is the updated version. Warning, this is going to be an extremely long chapter as I am going to be explaining the deaths of each known victim as well as some suspected murders he was never completely linked to.

Who was Ted Bundy ?:

For those who have never heard of Ted Bundy, he was a Serial Killer, Rapist, Kidnapper, Burglar *takes in large breath* Thief and Necrophiliac who was active throughout the 1970's and some believe possibly earlier.
He was more popularly known as
"The Lady Killer" because of his ability to charm women with his attractive and "Average Joe" looks so to speak. He would lure his victims through ways such as pretending to be an officer of the law and pretending to have an injury.

Now that we have the basics, let's start at the beginning to try and figure out how Ted became the way he was. Now, even though Bundy has only "confessed" to the murders of 36 women in 7 states, it is believed by many that he could've murdered well over 100 people. But considering he was executed in January 1989 it will forever be a mystery the actual death toll

Early Life:

Theodore "Ted" Robert Bundy was born on November 24th 1946 in Burlington, VT

Theodore "Ted" Robert Bundy was born on November 24th 1946 in Burlington, VT. to mother Eleanor Cowell out of Wedlock. From all my research, it seems that it was and still is unknown who Bundy's biological father is.

To hide the "shame" of his birth from the public, Bundy was adopted by his deeply religious grand - parents in Philadelphia and raised to believe he was their child and that his young mother was his sister. Some accounts of his grand - parents said that the grandfather was a racist and sexist man, but could not find too many accounts of it. But if this were in fact the case, it could have lead to his later crimes as an adult.

Not too long afterwards, he discovered the truth of his birth he was moved to Tacoma, WA where Eleanor met and later married her first husband, Johnnie Bundy, whom Bundy was given his last name.

He was said to be a Shy but Smart child but had a streak of unsettling habits. i.e. Looking through windows of neighbors and petty theft. Along with these things he was known to have a fascination with knives. But looking at his childhood and teenage years, he was raised in a nice, working class family.

After High School, he studied Psychology at The University of Washington where he met his first girlfriend from California. She was described as Charming, Rich, and Classy. They later broke up to the devastation of Bundy. (Note: Later on, his victims all resembled her. All Attractive and all having Long, Dark Hair and almost all having middle parted hair.)