1st of March 2018

I still remember what I wrote in that letter in class in late August 2017. I still feel the same but I'm scared that you don't feel the same way back. Either way I'm just so thankful that we still keep in touch, I remember how in the Summer I didn't think we'd keep in touch at all, in the Autumn I thought we wouldn't last past half term but we did, in the winter I thought we'd lost contact by Christmas but we didn't. Even if we never meet again I still like you. I tried to move on but I just couldn't. Every moment like the Maths class joke, the dog pictures and the flirty selfies just make you even sweeter. I know that you probably don't feel the same way and I accept that, I'm just happy to remain friends. On the same note, I feel so bad for being so bossy and horrible a while ago and I hope that I never act like that again. I'll never forget all the precious moments and hopefully it's not ending yet.

General love advice:
- Remember to always have a best friend to talk to if you fight w your s/o (not your s/o).
- Remember to do things for yourself like hangout with your other friends and DO NOT drop your other friends when you get in a relationship because if you breakup you will need them, trust me.
- Don't neglect yourself and be yourself not who they want you to be.
- Find other things that make you happy and try not to be totally reliant on your s/o.
- Have your own opinions as well on important issues (will be needed if you break up).
- Spend a lot of time with your s/o if you can.
- Remember to sometimes prioritize yourself.
- It's okay to break up however try to work through it together if you feel like it's possible.
- Don't get your hopes up if you know logically that they don't like you back however ask bc YOLO you know:).
- Don't base your self esteem on how much your crush/ or s/o likes you. You are valid and beautiful regardless if they like you or not.

Added notes:
Yes I know this is kinda a diary, oops:).
Any ways I hope my feelings/insights are in some way relatable.