One

I was taking a shower listening to the only song I listen to in the showers Every Rose Has It's Thorn. By my favorite Band Poison. "Hey open up devil." My best friend Angle said as she walked in to my bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Have you heard of privacy Angel." I joked. " Well okay apparently you don't want to know about the hot guys sitting in your living room. Talking about you." As she pointed at me. I just pictured it. I had a dream about it once. "You're kidding right." I peeked out of the door of my bathroom. She looked at me really serious like when she told me her grandma died. "Journey look I'm not gonna just joke about things like that really do you think I would do something like that." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine I believe,now let me get dressed Angel.Jeez." I walked out of my bathroom (that's connected to my room) and into my room. I pushed play on my The Breakfast Club VHS and looked in my drawer. I finally picked out my favorite Poison shirt and ripped jeans. And converse course. I jumped on my bed and started watching the movie. " Journey. Hot.Guys.In.Your.Living.Room.Right.Now!!!" I looked at her rolled my eyes then rolled off my bed. " My Hair is so wet and not so Rock so I have to do something about before I go out there." I walked into my room and started to blow dry my hair. I sat out my blow dryer before I got in the shower. I when I was finished my hair looked really Bret Micheal except dark brown. I grabbed Angels hand and walked out of my room. I managed to do some makeup in the bathroom too.
I let go of her hand and walked into my living room.