Chapter 1

Merry Christmas! Here's an update!

~~~

Tweek's P.O.V

I'm pushed against the wall of an alleyway as Craig crashed his lips into mine, our lips moving in sync. Just through the kiss I could feel his need, his want. We break apart with a string of saliva connecting our lips. I fall into his spell by just looking into his eyes and realize how much I want to feel him against me.

"C-Craig~ I want to feel you in m-my mouth~" I start to blush furiously as I realize what just came out of my lips. I see Craig smirk down at me.

"Impatient are we~," he leans closer to my ear and whispers "Now aren't we Tweekers~."

I twitched slightly, Craig's words going right to my dick. I try to grind against him but only to fail. Craig chuckles making me stand on the edge of insanity. I try to grind against him, but never even having touched myself it clearly didn't work. Craig chuckles and starts grinding on me. I feel a moan escape my lips and while my mouth is wide open he pushes his lips into mine and invades my mouth. Craig unbuttons my shirt and I slide my arms out of it, so it falls to the ground. I try to unzip Craig's jacket, finding it unfair that I have no shirt on and he has at least two layers on. My shaking fingers start to slip and let go. Craig pulls away and pulls off his jacket for me revealing his Red Racer Tee. I pull off his shirt. My eyes travel his body and well damn. He's fucking ripped.

"Damn..." I murmur under my breath.

"Like what you see Coffee Bean?" Craig smirks down at me, I feel an incredible amount of heat rising to my face and I turn away. Trying to change the topic, I start to palm Craig's slightly-stiff member. He chuckles and says,

"I guess that's a yes then," he continues to smirk "Well, it's all yours babe~" I have no idea, but something flipped in me, like a confidence switch I've needed all my life, but it decides to come now.

"What if I don't want it?"

Craig's P.O.V

Ha, funny joke, of course he wants it, EVERYONE wants it... wait he's being serious...

"Well, if you don't want it, we could, might as well, stop. Maybe even break up, and we know you don't want that," I get closer to his ear and whisper "That means no more of Craig's Special Coffee." He gasps and then his face grows sad, his lip quivers

"C-Craig, I luv u doe" He says through watery eyes

"I luv u 2 bb, but can you do this for me- for us?" I say and wipe away some of his tears that have shed.

"Fiiiiiine, but," He starts to smirk, and somehow flips us so I'm the one pinned to the wall "I want to top," COUGH COUGH EXCUSE ME, BUT WHAT! I'M ALWAYS TOP, I'M THE SEXY ONE SO I TOP HE'S CUTE SO HE'S BOTTOM! I MEAN
STAN AND KYLE DID THAT

SO WE HAVE TO!

"Babe, I'll let you ride, but there's no way in hell you'll put you're dick in me, that's my job," I say trying to clear up the obvious problem here (A/N: It's about to get kinky, in the roleplay I'm using to write this, my friend, who played Tweek, was just like "I have to make this better by:")

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine," He makes his adorable pouty face, but then turns into his smirk "but..." He pulls out chains from, who knows where and chains me to the wall. Dude, what the fuck

"I really don't like that idea as much, so we'll have to do it MY way," He says and starts feeling around my body.

"Tweek. This is wrong, unchain me and we'll be ok," I say trying to break from the chains. Ha, don't you hate it when you're gay boyfriend goes psycho and becomes a sex god so he chains you up to an alleyway wall.

Ha, ha, ha I hate it.

"Uh, let me think..... No. I need to have a little fun at least~," He pulls down my pants and boxers "I guess you won't be needing these~." he says, throwing them aside. I could only think, I'm getting raped by my innocent tweek, where the fuck did I go wrong.

"Don't worry, Craigie, this'll be fun!" he says in an adorable, child-like tone. Tweek starts rubbing the head of my member, and oh fuck it felt good but, I'm not coying into his game. I think he noticed so he started to deepthroat me. I bite my lip to keep in my moans, I feel like he's trying to get me to make at least one noise.

But then.

"Ohhhhh~~ Fuck Tweek~," I moan out without realizing. He started massaging my balls while deepthroating me. Goddddddd. It felt good. He blushed as I continued to groan.

"God dammit Tweek, you're so sexy, I could cum just now looking at you~" That was it for him. He twitched and somehow the chains broke and I was loose. He looked up at me in terror. I smirk at him as he backs into a wall.

"My turn.".

~~~

WOOT! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Enjoy your day! 896 words.