Choice

On the next day, Takashi was waking up from his sleep. He then starts to notice that Rei was not with him but when he turns his head to the right, he sees her standing putting her Bra back on. Takashi started smiling as he was looking at Rei's half naked body, including her butt that's covered by her panties. After Rei finished, she turns around and noticed Takashi being a little perv. She just simply smile at him and walk up to Takashi and got on top on him.

"Morning." Said Rei. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better."

"It's time to get up."

After that, Rei still felt that something was still bothering Takashi.

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" Rei Asked.

"A little but i'm gonna be alright, trust me." Takashi gave his girlfriend a warm smile.

Takashi already told her everything about the conversation with Wesley about John and his Marines who don't trust him, Kohta or Alex...but Rei still think Takashi should try to relax and not jump into conclusion.

"Takashi...remember the time when we got separated from Wesley and Saeko?"

With that said, Takashi starts to frown a bit when she brought that up.

"Yeah..." Takashi answered.

"I was scared and felt bad for myself because I was still mad at Wesley when he killed Hisashi back at the school..." Said Rei as she then start to feel sad as she continues. "I was...such a bitch and too blind to see that Wesley killed him because Hisashi told him to so he wouldn't turn into 'Them' and kills us."

Rei then starts to feel a bit sorrow as she continues.

"You know...I still think that I should deserve to be alone and maybe die because of what I was and what I did to you."

"Stop..." Said Takashi as he cuts Rei off from her sentence. "Don't go there...nor beat yourself up...what you're saying just want me to slap the shit out of you like I did in high school. Look I get it...and you're right...I should just stay positive and be patient. I'll get my chance to do runs again."

With that Said, Rei begin to bring out a half smiling slowly.

"Maybe you should bring me with you."

With that said, Takashi got a bit upset until Rei tries to convince him to bring her with him for runs.

"Oh come on, Takashi. I need to get out and try to help out. I can't sit here all day while your boys are out there and something might happen. Just give me a shot."

Takashi thought about if for a while because he doesn't want anything bad happen to her...but she really want to help and Takashi think that she should have a chance because

"Alright...but I want you to be careful."

With that said, Rei simply nod at Takashi with a smile and then she lean up to Takashi and kisses him on the lips. The two were just making out before getting up from mattress.

Somewhere in the mall, Alex was just standing there in a store staring down at a few mangas zoning in and out of reality. He was most likely spaced out. He was still a bit ill and his eyes were getting a bit redder and his skin was getting pale.

"Hey Alex can you hear me?"

"Huh, what?" Alex responds as he was snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Kohta next to him with a curious look on his face. "Oh...What is it Kohta?"