Between Angels and Demons

“Can Darkness and Light be the key to the Battle?”

Young fourteen going on fifteen, Juliana Johnson, has always thought she was a regular girl with only the popular girls and snotty one-thing-on-their-mind guys to worry about, even though she never got a boys’ attention for more than a minute. When she finds out her future is not at all what it seems, she’s forced to become something that no one would have thought she would be, being the nobody at school. Now she uses her new abilities to work her way through the terrible In-betweens, leading to the worlds of both angels and demons where not only does she find something so heart wrenching, but even more life changing than what she already knows. She finds her long lost and only love that will help her win a battle to defeat a creature created from the Daeva, a group of gods that are too powerful in destructive ways. The deeper into her destiny she goes, the more she has to become who she was born to be, become heir to the two ancient thrones and tie the worlds of angels and demons together to bring peace to her mortal world and stop a possible war. But Juliana has more battles with her heart than the battles in her reality, fighting for her old life, but reaching for her true one. In the end, would Juliana’s only love accept her for who she has always been at heart? Would she ever catch a break? Will she find out why it’s her that’s been put into this situation of all people? Follow her through the twists and turns of being Between Angels and Demons.

Written by: Marissa Amanda Davi