Luxor Linens runs Stars And Stripes sale

It has been 10 years since America’s involvement in Iraq began. American men and women have been trying to bring peace in Afghanistan and Iraq for more than a decade. It is to celebrate and honour their contribution to humanity that New Jersey based online retailer, Luxor Linens, is running a sale on its products. Luxor Linens was recently featured on Dr. Phil. It is one of the earliest stores in America to have brought the luxury of Egyptian cotton to North American people.

The sale brings free shipping to anyone who purchases any of the products featured under the Stars and Stripes sale. There are around a dozen excellent products available for free shipping. Here is a list of those products:

• Give to the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America IAVA - It is not a product. It is a “thank you” note. You can donate a dollar and send your thank you to veterans from Afghanistan and Iraq.

• Anatalya Classic Resort Beach Towel - They are high quality Turkish towel. Extra soft and oversized, these Anatalya towels 100 percent long Turkish cotton. They have been imported from the old Ottoman Empire.

• Cirali Turkish Beach Towels - Made from 100 percent organic cotton, these beach towels are awesome companions on a warm beach. They have been made in Turkey. They have designed for quick drying under the sun.

• Oceano Luxury Beach Towels - There is not a better way to dry yourself than Oceano Luxury Beach Towels. They are made from 100 percent cotton. They have been imported into America.

• Azzuro Organic Cotton Block Print Duvet Cover - This product comes with corner ties and  button closures. It is made from organic cotton. Like the previous products, it has been imported into this country.

• Corallo Organic Cotton Block Print Quilt - This quilt features Coral Iklat print on one side and geometric print on the other side. It is made from organic cotton to provide maximum comfort during sleep.

• Gemma Organic Cotton Block Print Duvet Cover - This imported cover is averse to natural whiteness. Made from 100 percent organic cotton, it is imported into the United States

There are many more products on the website. You can find a complete list of them on visiting the store.