How Could You

Nash's P.O.V

I know Bree went to tell Matt that we are dating, i don't know how he's going to take it,
I hope that he's going to be ok.

Matt's P.O.V.

Bree just told me that she's dating Nash. We were both sitting on the bed.
"Ok I need to date Ella" I said
"Text her and say you like her" she said. I pick up my cell phone and stated to text Ella.
I was wait for her to tell me if she likes me too. I got a answer and she said that she's not looking for a boyfriend, but I'm looking for a girlfriend. I pick down my phone and I walked into the bathroom.
"Matthew are you ok?"
"No just go away Brianna"

Bree's P.O.V.

Ella said that she doesn't like Matt. I feel so bad for him. I know he's mad because he called me Brianna. I walk to the lobby and Nash was waiting for me.
"Bree, how's Matt" Nash asked
"Not good Nash"
"Oh no"
"Yea Matt didn't take it will"
"I'm sorry Bree" he said and walked away.
I hope Nash is ok. I don't know why he walk away. I hope he knows what I was talking about. I was talking about Matt and Ella.
I don't know if Nash and I can be together. Nash and I were better together when we were not dating.
It's only been a day and I'm think it's not going to work out, I don't think Nash is my type, and I don't think I'm Nash's type. I wish I was but I don't think I am.
But I do like Nash a lot

Nash's P.O.V.

I really like Bree and I think she likes me too,
But Matt doesn't want us together.
He's going to make her go home, and I don't want that, I need to brake up with Bree.
I was walking to the lobby and he was camping up.
"Brianna"
"Ya Nash?"
"Ok so Brianna, I like you a lot but I don't think we will work out, I'm braking up with you. I'm sorry"
"Nash how could you?" She asked sadly and ran away.
What did I just do?