1

Hey guys! Please do not criticize my work or send hate messages. Enjoy and please do not steal my ideas. If i have a mistake please tell me. I wanna become a professional at writing.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Raelyn Finley. What a strange name, but oh well. I am 15, soon to be 16 in 3 days. My parents have been acting really strange lately though, they are always shooting me worried glances. Battleing my closet for a outfit for the party i am attending, I find a a long sleeve croptop and a pair of ripped in the knees high wasted jeans.

"Mom im going out to par-tay" i yelled throughout the house not knowing where she might be. "No!" I heard her shuffle around the corner. "Your staying home. Your father and i need to speak with you." She muttered. "Cant you just talk to me after?" I grumbled .

She sighed, "im sorry but this is to important. Now go change before you father sees you."

I stomped upstairs. Why wont she just let me go!?

BING!

Thats it. Ill climb through the window.  I walk over to it and pull it up stepoing my leg onto the roof, "lynn!" My mom yelled using my nick name, "we are ready to speak to you"

I stayed quiet and shut my window behind me. I take off my heels dropping them to the ground. Tossing myself off the roof after them. I landed on my feet then pick up my shoes. 

I quietly shuffle lowly down to the car.i crank it praying my larents didnt hear and i back up quickly. I speed doen the road to get out of sight. I turn the corner whrn all i saw was bright headlights of anoyher car and pain all over my body. I feel sharp pains in my head before everything goes dark.
___________________________
Taylor ( raelyns mom) pov.

My sences if lynn were dissapearing. Her scent of vanilla and chocolate. "Lynn!" I yelled. "We are ready to speak to you" silence
I started my way up the stairs. "Lynn?" I creaked open her door and,

Nothing

I heard a loud crash noise. Its even louder if your a werewolf. I covered my ears. I shift into my wolf, leaving my torn clothes behind. I tun iut of the house when it hits me. That was my lynn. I run will derek (lynns dad) on my tail. I see my car and lynn passed out in the drivers seat.

Tears well up when i see she isnt breathing.

'Taylor dont freak out! Remember, just because her human form died, dosent mean her wolf form died.' Derek told me through mind link.

'I know but im so scared. Thats our baby lynn! Only if she had listend to me!' I spoke back.

'Mom? Dad?' I heard a voice inside the mind link.

'LYNN?' Derek and i say in unison.

'Where am i? All i see is darkness and my head awfully hurts. And how am i talking to you through my mind?  The heck?'

'Listen, honey, this is what me and your mom needed to talk to you about. Your a werewolf. Like the rest of our family. And on your 16th birthday, your supposed to shift for the first time into your form.'

'W-what?  No wonder i can smell better than the rest of my class, am stronger, smarter, and heal faster.'

My mind link was cut of when someone came twords me and derek with a net to put us in the pound. 'Run derek!!'

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed my first chapterrr!!!