The man in a mask

"Hey let me just say if Coby was writing this he would start with the TREASURE, from the group and I perspective he is always saying 'one day ill be rich and leave you suckers here filthy and poor,' let me hold it right there,
Firstly, we are not suckers.
Secondly, he's the one who gets the F+
on his test, sometimes the teacher even gives him a H+ because she just hates him and his work. He also says to the teacher 'Miss Beezulhive you know H+ does not exist' and she always replies ' H+ IS FOR HELLWORK' she always shouts like a gorilla getting stabbed in the back fifty times, anyhow lets get to the story.
We were on a vacation from our lame jobs it was me (James) Lilly, Dale, and Fake Rich Coby. Then Dale and his girlfriend Lilly went to sleep in their bedroom while I went to mine, but once I opened the door about a quarter open a man looking like a grimreaper and a skeleton sword in his hand in my mind two options were there throw my pocket knife and try to hit him or run and tell the others and look like an idiot. I quickly took my pocket knife and thew it at the stranger making it hit him in his leg. I ran to him and took his sword and cut of his arm. I ran to tell the others but when I returned  to my room all that was left was a severed arm and a open window, so  my friends left the room and I went to bed in shame..........