Vampire! Matt X Reader *Lemon*

(Sup guys! I hope you guys enjoy this story so far! Love all of you! Okay let's get to it!)

      Walking into my house, I shut the door and locked it, grabbing my bag of candy. Sitting down on the couch, I turn on the TV and switch it to my favorite show. After settling down and watching my show for a few hours, I look at the time and notice it's 1:36 am. Hmm... I guess I'll stay up for 1 more hour. That's when I heard a knock on the door and I froze. Who can be up this late? Delivery people? I walked to the door slowly and I looked through the peephole.

    I saw nothing. Ugh. Damn kids. Probably ding dong ditched me. I sighed and opened the door, looking around, trying to find the kids. After I found nothing, I closed the door and went back to my seat. Playing my show again, I felt something cold grab my shoulder. Thinking it was the kids, I quickly jumped up and turned around, ready to yell. Then I closed my mouth and my eyes went wide in terror. Matt? "Matt?? What happened? Why are you so pale and... and... your eyes..." I asked and questioned him until I came to a halt.  Why does Matt look way hotter now?

    "Hey... Y/N?" I looked up at him and tilted my head with curiosity. "Ummm.... do... you...uh..." He gulped. What's going on with him? Is something wrong? "Can... I uh... drink your.... blood...?" He asked nervously. "Wait... what..?" I looked at him with realization and with both stood in a awkward faze. "Um uh.... sure..." I said uneasily, scared about this whole situation. His eyes lit up and he looked at me happily. "Really?" I nodded and he pinned me down on the couch and to be honest, it turned me on for some odd reason...

     I rubbed my legs together, trying to get some friction between both of us. He took notice of this and smirked. "Maybe before I drink some blood, I..." He went lower. "Can..." He went lower some more. "Have..." He bit the edge of my pants and slid them down. "Some..." He took off my panties. "Fun..." At that moment he spreaded my legs apart and shove his tongue on my entrance. I gasped and moaned loudly. I gripped his hair and bucked my hips upwards, making his tongue go more deep. "Matt! Holy shit!" I cried out as I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

    He shoved his tongue deeper, eating me out and I arched my back, moaning louder. "Omg MATT!" I screamed as I came but he didn't stop, he kept on going but added some fingers to the mix. "Matt! Matt! Omg I-I hng... can't!" I screamed out, letting my second orgasm go through. He finally stopped and sat up. Then in a blur, he took off his pants and shoved his member inside of me, already pounding into me. I felt pain course through my body but it soon stopped and I became a moaning mess.

    "Ah... fuck." Matt moaned out, going super speed. I screamed and moaned,  going after orgasm to orgasm. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he kept pounding into me, still making me scream. Matt covered my mouth with his hand but you could still hear my moans and screams, the couch overflowing with my liquids as I kept on cumming. "MATT!! HOLY FUCK!!!" I screamed for the last time as he came inside of me. "Fuck! Y/N!" He pulled out and layed next to me on my couch. Realizing how much of a mess he made, he got up and carried me to my room, not caring about the blood anymore. Soon after cleaning it up and coming back upstairs, laying next to me.

(Holy shit that was hardcore! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed that lol! Bye!)