Accepted

For the notebook taehyung gave her earlier in secret. Then she goes to another place were less students and search for it again. She found it and got it out of her bag, she opened the book and it said: To Eunso, I startled you with this sudden dairy exchange thing, right? But thanks for reading it. I'm kim taehyung from the same class.
Now that we are in our second year of high school ,we became classmates.
Well... uhh.. today's Monday. Monday is when JUMP release a new issue for this week. I bought one after school. I lent the JUMP magazine to my juniors and they pass it around in turns. Today is Thursday. "You did well Eunso" the teacher says. And by Wednesday. It's the day of hell when there are three math classes for this day. You are making more focused in the lesson before I used to draw so I didn't fall asleep"
"EUNSO" a voice got loud
It's was her mom
"I'm sorry for making you wait"
"No , that's okey"
"Okey then let's go"
"Mom , have you experienced a exchange dairy before?"
"Exchange dairy's? Huh? brings a lot of memories. I did it with a friends back in grade school."
"What's up with the exchange dairy by the way?"
"HUH?! N-nothing"
Wait EUNSO is that you?
Mimi what brings you here? Her mom answers instead of her.
"I just came form basketball practice" she answers politely.
"Eunso how are you doing?"
"Mimi, sorry but we are in a hurry" she answers instead of Eunso.
"Let's go Eunso"
She then walked along with her mom.
IM HOME. A mans voice appears
Where is Eunso?
Welcome home sweetheart!
She is taking a bath.
Hey honey.. it's about Eunso
Did something happend?!
She asked me if I ever had an exchange dairy before.
Could it be she is planning on getting it with someone?
The doctor said it already.
It will be better for her not to be involved with people.
You should make her quit as early as now.!
Okey. You're right.
Eunso got ready to sleep but she wanted to check that exchange dairy again it sounds great and really nice to read.
*she got her dairy out of her bag slowly and put it on her desk.
She starts reading: we had history class today it was through this lesson where I got inspired to the exchange dairy. Today's Friday. I am about to give the dairy to Eunso's care soon.
My heat beats so fast it's about to explode. I bought a pen so you could write something back too.
Please do use it.
I'm in the manga club speaking of club did you join a club in your pervious school? *she then looks at her closet
She did go over to her closet. She opened it and took a box's out of memories from her previous school.
"EUNSO" she heard her mom shout
"I'm coming"
*her mom opens the door and see that she has her box of memories out and a notebook on her desk
"Ummm your dad we're just worried about the exchange dairy thing"
"Oh there is nothing to worry about then. Good night mom!"
"Good night , Eunso"!

*sorry please comment about it so I know if I have to continue this story ☺️.
Sorry for my English is not my first language.
Love u guys ❤️