It feels like the end

I couldn't breathe. It felt like my chest was closing up. No air was getting in. No air was getting out. I thought it was the end. I thought I was suffocating. No matter what I did I just couldn't get it to stop. The tears wouldn't stop falling down my face, like a water fall. My body was shaking like there was an earthquake happening but my body was the earthquake. I thought about leaving the ones I loved. I was so scared that this was the end of the line for me. I wanted to tell my mom. I wanted to scream out for help. But nothing came out except a small whimper. My dog sat there staring at me licking my face trying to help his best. But nothing was working. Eventually I cried myself to sleep. And when I woke up I was so sore all over. I thought I had died. So I took a warm shower. After that I pretended like I was ok. Until it happened again 2 days later. And since I was 7 I have suffered from severe anxiety and been put on 6 different medicines. And 5 years of therapy. Those didn't help tho. All that helped were my friends. My real friends. It gets better. But sometimes anxiety brings depression and suicidal thoughts. And that can lead to self harm. I know. I have suffered from self harm since I was 11. I am 16 now. And I still suffer but every-once in a while it will hit so hard until I black out. But I found my help. It was the people that are there for me whenever I need them. It helps to have a friend there when you need them. That's all for now.
                         ~Lyndsi