Point Blank

Sometimes, I wonder if the world would ever see me the same. My mind is just a speck of mentally unstable matter. All that is left is the corpse and paranoia. You see, what I can't obtain, all because I think to myself that I have gotten insane. You wonder for my health; I wonder for my sanity. I write to myself, or to my mind every day, with unsettling thoughts. My mind can't take no more. But, I get through it every day. Why, you ask? Because I'm here for a reason, that reason is to save myself.

Chapter One: Anastasia

"Another day, another soul eh?" said my father in an exhausted tone.

"I guess so, but I'm not the one working." I said.

"Killjoy." my father said.

"I take it as a compliment" I said without hesitation.

You see, my dad isn't your normal businessman or your "Papa Joe" he is a barber, and a crazy one. I sometimes think I got my craziness from him, but then again, he isn't that crazy.

I got up from the bench in the backyard and headed for my room. I should be staying outside, but I like it better inside. My room has some jovial colors like, blue and green. I have a laptop, and go to school, and a brain which I use for anything but thinking. I sit every day in that room just, daydreaming. Sometimes I daydream about impossible imaginations, and sometimes things that are out of the odds.

I write to express, not to impress any of you. I hope my mind is set cleared from my story.

Chapter 2~ Nathalie

Stories don't have fairytale endings, or realism. They have different characteristics that make it a story. Being played with your emotions, climaxes, plot, everything.

It's my life that's a story, but the twist is it's real.

Life is a black hole, it's sucks you up until you are gone. Except my black hole is real, it's sucking me up everyday, until I'm gone.

My mind is so complicated; No it is not puberty, since a mind cannot be so impure. I want to be normal, happy, like I was when I was a little girl.

Please, don't let me become this, don't let me become sad, don't let

me

be

sad.