abby 13

Abby is a 13 year old. She had huge dreams of becoming someone big in the future in front of her. Abby was a great person she was happy all the time stood by people's side when they needed someone. Abby was great everyone stood up for her she was there model.

Abby the cheerful Abby the happy smiling one was gone. Her mom and dad got in a plane crash heading back home for Christmas. She was very happy that she was able to see her wonderful parents again. But everything just crashed into pieces.

Knowing that the happy abby wasn't wi th s any longer. She came to school the next day she was deffrent she ignored her friends she just hated everyone and everything.

She used to be the girl who had great grades and never failed on anything. Her grades gone down. Her face expressions were awful. She became awful.

The people who stood up for Abby sen her as a role model for them started to become like her. Full with pure madness.

The people who she told them to "never give up on you're dreams" or "there's always hope" there wasn't anymore of that.

The cheerful happy helpful Abby was gone. She wore dark clothes ripped. Her hair was lot I carmal brown until she did it black.

No or knew what she was doing or becoming they knew that wasn't the e Abby they met.

Abby was k ow hated by everyone. There future role models would cry to to see her like this.

Abby was at lunch one day until someone approached to her. It was one of her role models that looked up to her. "Abby there's hope like you told me there be H hold O on P pain E ends hope Abby" her role models told her.

She just frozed Hold On Pain Ends that's what she had to do.

Now that she has her own role model and she just has to hold on.

H
O
P
E

So how was the story i acully don't know you g us tell me. Make sure to comment and vote it would mean so much to me.

Check out my other stories.

Falling for the moy brothers
And
Am I not straight

-maria 🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🥀🥀