Falling in love

Amber Pov

She sat on my lap and place her soft cheery lips on mine. Before we could enjoyed it there was a knock on the door. Bridgette groan and got off of me.

I stay here looking around at the place. Until I heard. "I broke up with you so move on already" Bridgette argued. "Come on babe, please take me back, please babe" he pleaded.

I decided to drag my feet to the front door. As I made my way there they were still arguing. Then I couldn't believe who she was arguing with.

What the?

"I have always....." he stop as soon as he saw me. I still couldn't believe it. So many questions in my head right now. I look over to Bridgette and she looked nervous.

"Zac.....Efron" I mumble. Bridgette smile and her eyes were bright. She stretch out her arm, I reach it and she pulled me to her. Her arm wrap around my waist "because I'm getting married" was the last thing she said to him and closed the door in front of his face. We head back to the table. She moved the chair "sit" she demanded. I nod and sat down.

She was giving me a lap dance and I felt my manhood rising but her eyes never left mine. I got up fast and look at my wrist "oh look at the time it's late" I ran to a near by room. My head stick out "I am going to take this room...goodnight" I said with nervous laughs between.

I closed the door "goodnight?" I hear her yelled. I let out a big breath. I saw the bathroom and took a shower.

"Shit" I mumble. I forgot my clothes on my bed. I wrapped a towel around my waist. Omg

"Bridgette?" We were both surprised. I was frozen and then the worst thing happened to me my towel drop. I grab the clothes and ran into the bathroom.

I came out with a tank top and basketball shorts. I went back to my bed and Bridgette was still there.

Great

"I'm sorry about that" I was continue to apologize. She smirk and I stop talking. Confused by her expression.

She kissed me

"I like truly like you. Even though I've just met you in 2 days" she kissed me again but with so much passion. The best kiss I Ever got.

Next