Short story

Beep beep beep, beep beep beep.

     "Shut up you stupid fucking clock", I said tiredly.

     I grabbed square rubber purple alarm clock and hurled it strait at my wall, it didn't turn off.

     "God damn it", I said angrily.

     I got up and...tripped over a box because my room is a fucking mess, boxes scattered around the room without a door and toys of my little cousin Jackson. I barely caught myself as I took another step t'words were I had thrown the alarm.

     "Shit were is it"? I questioned as my eyes adjusted to the light.

     I wandered with my hands in the dark (not sexual) as I found the clock near, another fucking box. I pressed the button on the top so it would stop making noise. I then turned it around and switched off the button (which turned on the alarm) and put it back on the ground as I walked over to my dresser trying not to trip over more god damn boxes.

     I opened the drawer got out my clothes, AAAANNNNDDD skip

     I pushed open the doors of North East Middle School, (but don't worry i'll be opening up the doors of Delta College in a little bit) as I looked down just trying to avoid any sort of human contact. And then I did a full one eighty because I don't feel like going to school at 7:30.

     Boom every thing blew up, little to no character development, nothing, goodbye!!!