~9~ Special Chapter... HUEHUEHUE

THIS ISNT DIRTY I SWEAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flinched again, whining, "Seb-a-stian..." Moaning, tears threatening to spill from my eyes, "It hurts so much Sebastian take it out!"

That son of a gun just smiled, "Its okay..." he said soothingly, I groaned a bit, he pulled at my short, slightly curled hair again, causing the pain to fill me again.

A tear fell down my face, "I swear if I'm dead after this I will haunt you." I whined.

"You won't die from this, Mr. Sebastian." he chuckled a bit, being amused at my pain.

I complained, "You should be hurt too!" He practically was killing me, going to slow at his own pace... when he can practically yank it out!

"I bet Cece can do it better than you!" I huffed, trying not to groan.

He frowned, "I thought I was doing just fine.."

"JUST TAKE IT OUT GERD DANGIT." I screamed, He, then at that moment took it out.

I sighed in relief as the pain left me, "Never again, I hope you die in the pits of... of.... SOMEPLACE BAD." I whined while I wiped the tears away.

Sebastian stood there holding a piece of pink bubblegum in his gloved hand.

"Well you shouldn't have been running around, You should've seen this coming." He gave me a smile.

I huffed and walked off, "Yeah whatever...."

Ciel's face was blushed a deep red, "...." he shook his head and headed back to the study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GURL PLEASE, HOW MANY GOT A DANG NOSEBLEED. AT THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS? WERE FANGIRLING? WELL THAT AINT HAPPENING. Hope you enjoyed this small chapter~