Few Years Later

It was another day for Chong Yoon Jae, and as a professional hacker/computer software developer, things were unusually hectic for him that day.

His own staff in the gaming company that he was working in was bustling and prattling about the newest software he ended up making for the solo project program that they had every four years. Giving him praises and compliments about the creativity and ingenuity that his project. To be exact, they even called him a genius for his efforts.

That said, Chong Yoon Jae was hardly happy.

That virtual/holographic program that he made looked far too close to the one person he couldn't ever forget.

The very catalyst on the change of his existence.

Choi Se Joon.

His one and only---

"Yoon Jae-nim! Yoon Jae-nim!" his assistant Ha Neul called out to him as she waved her delicate hand in front of his face.

Grimacing at the closeness, he raised a shapely brow at her and asked quietly, "Yes?"

His boss, the overseer of all the department managerial heads, Dok Gin, then frowned in concern at him and interjected, "You don't look so well, Yoon Jae."

There and then, everyone turned their eyes on the unhappy man and forgot about the holographic/virtual persona program he made. Getting under their scrutiny and their gazes made him feel as if a terrible itch was running over his body. Which was why, under the false pretense of joy and consideration he rebutted, "I'm fine, everyone. There's no need to worry about me. I just lack a little sleep. That's all."

Murmurs of worry casted upon the once festive office when out of the sudden, a tall blue haired male wearing a black suit waltzed in and got the attention of Yoon Jae's co-workers.

Grinning from ear-to-ear, a strong muscular arm found itself on the pale skinned programmer's shoulder and the arm's owner called out, "C'mon, guys! Leave our darling, Yoon Bae, alone. Can't we let the man bask in his own accomplishment in peace?"

"Of course, president Mian Rin," Dok Gin then eyed his other subordinates and shook his head as a warning causing everyone else but Yoon Jae and Mian Rin to disperse.

A few seconds of silence lasted between the two before the bluenette asked, "So...That's Se Joon?"

Large chocolate brown eyes widened and its owner ended up sputtering, "No-Nonsense. You're reading far too much into this."

Knowingness and amusement glittered in the bluenette's dark eyes as he snorted and pulled the smaller male towards his office.

"Yeah, right. That persona program of yours looks far too realistic and human to be someone made up of your imagination."

Embarrassed, Yoon Jae looked away and tried to change the subject, "Didn't I tell you for so many times already that I don't like it when you or anyone else refer to me as Yoon Bae, that's just real drivel."

"Oh, c'mon!"

Pushing himself away from the taller man, the raven-haired programmer crossed his arms and scowled at his friend.

"Just stop it already, Mian Rin."

Smiling worriedly, the bluenette finally conceded jokingly, "Fine-fine. If that what makes the princess so happy. Then, I won't talk about you being Bae-material."

Face going blacker with annoyance, Yoon Jae turned back from his companion and decided to head back to his own office when lithe muscular arms wound up around him and a heavy blue-haired head found itself nesting on his shoulders.

A deep steady inhale and the CEO of MoonSoft game corporation sighed loudly following the words, "You should know when to relax, Yoon. You do realize that I was only joking."

"I-really..." a sigh and the raven continued, "Please, hyung. Let go of me before anyone starts having any misconceptions about the two of us."

A frustrated growl emanated from the taller male before he threw his displeased companion on the nearby black leatherette sofa. Eyeing his captive, he stalked forward and rebutted, "So what if they misunderstand. I don't give a single fuck about their opinions."

"But their—"

Irritated beyond belief, Mian Rin cut off the other and forcefully pinned the smaller male underneath him. A few minutes of struggling then passed before the other finally hesitatingly conceded and there he spoke gently, "Yoon Jae, I'm your elder brother. Why won't you even let me in your heart and mind?"

Silence rang out and no reply came from the other which made the CEO of MoonSoft all the more hateful toward everyone who made his precious little brother this way.

Yes, little brother.

Not that people knew; but the smaller man underneath him, Chong Yoon Jae, was his younger half-brother. The raven was the fruit of his father's love affair with a contracted assistant which turned out to be the programmer's mother.

Sure, Park Mian Rin was angry when he found out about the truth that his father had an affair and had another child. But, being the level-headed person that he was, he didn't fault the child for what their parents did. If anything, as a sixteen-year-old, he was curious on what kind of person his sibling was. Which therein led to investigations, plotting and them getting to know it each other. Thus, this was where they were now.

Both of them forty-four years old, single and occupied with something in their minds which can't make them move on properly with their lives.

Taking a peek at the all to pliant captive, a conflicted smile found itself on the CEO's face. It turned out that his younger brother finally fell asleep. Shaking his head, the bluenette momentarily debated whether should he just let the other man sleep here in his office or should he bring the raven back home with him. But, when the sound of a small whimper came from underneath him, the latter option seemed to be much more rational for him since he could protect Yoon Jae much more in his own home rather than in his office.

Giving out a sight, Mian Rin sat up and decided to call his own chauffeur to ready the car. After all, it seemed like he had to leave the office early today and take care of his little brother.