Meeting them? Or maybe not...

-chapter 1-

So hello my name is lazari I live in a orphanage, they all bully me when I mean they I mean the kids the staff are nice to me but one of them.Her name is Lolu but she also has wierd name too. It all started on Monday October 13 The staff were all exited for Halloween me no.. there was no plan I would never get adopted and, every time  a parent looked at me they walk away from me with disgust. I didn't get it.I was surprised when the staff said that we all had a one more chance to get adopted before Halloween. Of course I was excited but... Who would want to adopt me? Hm... Maybe I should just stay in my room but... I do want to go trick or treating huh.. but I don't even know how to trick or treat. After thinking this for a while the staff called us to the lobby again. I was so bored I really didn't care what they would say. Untill they announced that the parents would get a surprise they wouldn't get to pick who to adopt. It would be random! Well that makes my day better I guess.

After every kid finally was done getting ready the parents were running inside the orphanage. I was exited but yet scared.. I was scared that if someone got me they would put me back in the orphanage...

A lovely couple then appeared they looked so cool. Then they passed by me and said"OMG what in the world is that"it's a child""well it looks disgusting." I then ran back to my room tears we're dripping like a waterfall.

After I was done crying none of the parents wanted to adopt me. I felt so heartbroken. I felt like I couldn't move the staff then declared that the adoption was over.

A cute couple then showed up running out of breath the girl then Sayed" Hey sorry we're late but can we adopt a kid?"The staff got into a circle and started to whisper. Then said" Ok we have thought about it since Halloween is coming up you can just pick one." Thank you so much"

The couple then started to look around. They looked at every kid then looked at me. I then felt extremely nervous. The girl then said"THIS ONE!" It's so cute look at her." For a second I hoped that she was talking about someone else.

I guess you can say that I was the chosen one.....

So I hoped u liked it is 10:52 this took a while my other stories are bad but this story I think will do well.😊