Chapter 2: Distracted

JESSICA'S POV:
I walked in my house as i locked the door behind me. I can't believe that just happened to me. I never got to tell him my answer. I would of probably said no. I hate being so damn shy. He was also very cute. Also the way he approached me and talked to me really did look like he had to gain the confidence to talk to me. I made my way to the kitchen as i grabbed a banna and began eating it. I couldn't get him out of my mind. His very dark Hazel eyes were just so nice. I wonder if i ever do get to see him again.

BLAKE'S POV:
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND!!!" my dad yelled as he slapped me.

"Why can't you guys just accept something different?!!" i spoke loudly.

"Your Father and vampires in this house hold can't control our desperate need for blood. We trained you and your brothers to control them at such a young age that you guys can easily walk by a human. BUT WE CAN'T!! " my mother spoke.

"Mother please"

"BLAKE!!! STOP TRYING!!" my dad yelled.

"Is best if you just accept it "Luna spoke as she tried hugging me.

I walked away furiously to my room. I got to my room and just sat on my bed for a while. I stood up and grabbed a good amount of alcohol. I began drinking as much aa i wanted to.

**'"-"-"-"-""-';";"+"
"Slow down there bad boy" i heard a seductively voice as some came in my room.

I looked up to see Rebecca. My ex girlfriend.

"What the hell do you want?" i asked.

"Just trying to brighten up your mood." she said as she licked her fangs slowly.

i rolled my eyes as i just drank some more. She had sat next to me as close at possible.

"How about some play time" she whispered in my ear as she began rubbing my inner thigh slowly.

"Leave me alone"

She softly gave me small kisses on my neck. I couldn't help it. I grabbed her face making our lips touch. We made out as she laid me down. She got on top as we still made out. I felt her sharp fangs dig through my soft cold skin.  I let out a small groan of pleasure. She sat up on my waist as she licked the left over blood off her lips.

"Mmm tasty" she moaned.

I flipped her over as i was now the one in control.  I took of her top and bra off. I held her hands above her head as i licked her stomach slowly up towards her boobs and up to her neck. I bit her neck slowly making sure she felt my fags digging through her soft soft skin. She let out a moan turning me on. I sucked the most out of her delicious blood. I let go as i just began to suck on her boobs. She let out soft moans. I began giving her small kisses down to her waist. I slowly took off her pants and panties and just went straight to sucking her out as i held her legs up. She arched her back as she let out moans.

(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)  VOTE AND COMMENT