Cheating

Elaine:
I came to starbucks and saw Carl and Annie talking to each other. I saw Carl's hand holding Annies hand. Then i saw Carl lean in and kissing Annie infront of their friends.

WTF?! His cheating on me!😢💔 i felt my hear dropped to the bottom of my chest to my stomach me and Carl-emil Lohmann dated for 3 months now.

I never get to tell him that im pregnant. Carl and i went to a party and we forgot to use protection.No one knows that im pregnant for 1 month. They never know . NONE OF THEM KNOWS .I walked out of Starbucks and ran to my car . Im only 20 years old what am i supposed to do? Kill my self.

As i started to driver away , i saw Carl running after my car. I drove faster until Carl was out of my sight.

I arrived from home at 7:00 p.m.
As i walk into the house i saw everyone and Carl and THAT BITCH . "Ellaaa! Your home!" Sophia said and hugged me i didnt hug back as my tears fell down to my cheeks.

"Why are you crying sis?" Wyatt asked with a worried face .
"Elaine, Elaine? Are you okay?"Jaeden asked also with a worried face.
" HOW COULD I BE OKAY? HUH? JAEDEN? CARL? ANNIE?" i shouted in rage.

"Jae, let's go." Annie said shaking.
"No.None of you are going out of the house until you find out ANNIE AND C-CARL'S SECRETE" i said with more tears coming out.

"Listen here Jae, Annie and Carl are dating and cheating on us .I went to 'Startbucks' to buy a drink, then i saw Annie and Carl i  there holding hands. K-kissing each other infront of their friends . I walked out of Starbucks and drove my car. Carl tried to chase after me but before he could come get me i drove away." I said crying explaining everything.

"No thats not tr-" i cut her off by saying "IM TELLING THE TRUTH! GOSH! ANNIE STOP IT WITH ALL THE LIES!" i said shouting facing her.
"What?is this true?! Are you rwally cbeating on me Annie?" Jaeden asked looking broken.
"Yes , it is . We also caught them at the park and cuddling each other  in the Cinema" Millie and sophia said.

"What THE ACTUAL F$## !? Carl! You cheated on my sister!" Wyatt said punching Carl in the face.

"Omg! Stop!" I said pushing them apart .
"Annie?I trusted you. But look what you did. Im better off without you. Elain is right. I should'nt have trusted you . IM DONE ANNIE!" Jaeden said."Elaine-Im sorry for-" o cut him off

and said "Jae, its okay. Its not your fault. You have no idea about this. Jaeden ?Guys? I love all of you . But i think i should leave to somewhere even more peaceful and forget everything. Ill be back sooner or later. Take care guy's" i said with a shaking voice backing away from everyone .

Suddenly i felt a pair of arms around me.
Its... Carl... . "Elaine! Please . please forgive me." He said crying.
"I will never forgive you Carl. I gave you everything and you had a realationship with me but not really a realationship. Because you cheated .Im bett-better of without you Carl. " i said lookign him into the eye's.

"Elaine? You're leaving us?"Jack said jaeden stayed quiet not looking at anyone just looking at the floor.
" Fine, then, go" Finn  said.
"Guys lets just give her a chance. She needs some space." Wyatt said while the others teaming with him.
"Okay. Fine. Elaine you can go . Have a beeter life ." they all said Jaeden looked at me and hugged me . After a few seconds, He pulled away and went into his room. Annie and Carl walking out.
The others just staring at me and crying. We made a grouo hug and i said" Dont worry guys ill be back soon or maybe later . I promise" i said fake smiling.
And i ran out of the house into my car and drove away to the beach . It is dark and cold. The two girls and a boy came  " Hey. Stay with us. " they said looking worried.

"Thanks but no thank you" i saif.

"No its okay. Btw we are siblings. Were all Triplets.Im the oldest my name is Mae."

"Im the second and im Maxwell.Just call me Max"

"Im the youngest. Im Mallisha. Call me Mal.
And we are 20 ."

"Hi, my name is Elaine. Elaine Lesley Ollef. Im 20 . Just call me Ella. Im the adopted sister of Wyatt Ollef." I said and they looked surprised.

"Hi Ella, come stay with us. We know your brother . He was once our neighbour but he moved , Come stay with us. " they said and i thanked them and they lead me the way.

They took care of me. They are all like a brother and sisters to me.

(A year later)

"I cant believe im gonna have to leave you guys, But we'll all meet again right guys?" I said.
"Yeah Elaine. Thank you for being with us and making us happy. We promise we will visit you." They said waving as the taxi drove away.
I reached my destination.
Omg!i feel nervouse. What will i do?
I was wearing a white dress and dark blue converse . I was holding my bag and about to ring the door bell and suddenly a familiar face opened the door. Omg! Its Millie and Sophia. "Millie! Sophia!" I said crying.The hugged me back and said "ELAINE!WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Sadly Jaeden has a girlfriend and she is Kate.The other boys missed you so mu-" they got xtuted of by three boys Wyatt, Finn and the funniest guy... JACK.

"Elaine!" They ran into me and fell right on top of me.
We all laughed and i heard someone say "So you're back?" He said not helping me up and its Jaeden.
"Yeah i am back.You not happy to see me ?" I answered and questioned.
"Maybe..." He said looking down.
"Oh..." I said looking at the ground aswell. After a few seconds of silence i went to my room. Its still the same never changed.then Kate came in and said " hey Elaine, i heard your back. Stay away from my boy." " okay, if thats what you say so... I promise" she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room