Jackie's house

(Jackies pov)

As we got closer to my house Alyssa started to get way too hyper."Are we there yet!"Alyssa asked for the thousandth time."Were we close ten minutes ago?"Ronnie asked her."Yes,but are we closer ten minutes later?Or NAH!"Alyssa asked and exclaimed."Listen,Alyssa we are about 4 minutes away from my house."I told her."Yay!Drive faster please."Alyssa asked with her big brown puppy dog eyes."Ok,I'm speeding for you if we get pulled over your paying the fine."I told her."Ok, apparently you dont know much about me.I'm kind of richer than you."She told me."Really and she only has to be 18 to get it and well guess what she turns 18 tomorrow."Zack said."Wow thats like the first time i've heard you talk since being at the orphanage."I said.Then I murmered and apparently not quiet enough because Alyssa heard me"I wish Alyssa could stay that quiet."I murmered to Zack.Next thing I know I gotted hit in the side of the head with a tiny hand."I can to be that quiet, but only if I want to be!"Alyssa yelled at me."Ok, Calm down we are here."I said."Yay!"Alyssa yelled.She was at the front door before you could say bacon."Damn, that girl is fast."Ronnie said."Yes, she is."Zach said grabbing their stuff.

(END OF CHAPTER)

____________________________________

okay how is the story so far???

vote,comment,subscribe