Prologue

Standing in front of the church doors was a couple in wedding attire. It turns out that the wedding just ended and people outside are eagerly congratulating them. People praising them for their good looks and how they are blessed to be together. No one knows just how much people in the crowd truly wish them happiness.

"Congratulations to the newlyweds!"

"Please look over here Mr. and Mrs. Xi!"

"Mrs. Xi you look great!"

"Mr. Xi, you must feel very happy now that you married the love of your life!"

People around were singing praises all the time but they still left a space for the couple to pass through to their private car.

The beautiful bride said nothing but just nod to the crowd and urged her husband to move.

"Thank you everyone for your blessings. We hope to see you all at the reception. Now then we'll go on ahead." the handsome groom directed to the crowd and followed his wife to the car.

The crowd went noisy and unorganized as the car left leaving the people with too much energy from the excitement. They never thought that the stoic CEO of the Xi Corporation would marry the famous celebrity Li Wei. Moreover, he made her quit the entertainment industry to help him manage the business. Jealous females were insulting her behind her back because how could she know how to handle business when she is just a celebrity?! Nevertheless, they still attended the wedding and sang praises to the couple while feeling bitter.

Inside the car the couple just sat in silence treasuring their time together.

"Wife, I'm excited for our wedding night." Xi Hei grasped her hand while smirking.

She glared at him and said, "If you dare touch me without permission see if I don't cut your little brother off." then pinched his side.

Xi Hei just laughed it off and whispered in her ear "That is only possible if you have the ability to do so."

"How would people react if they found out that their idolized CEO acts like this?"

"They would never believe you since I'm perfect in their eyes."

"Your narcissism know no bounds."she scoffed.

"Thank you, I try my best." he smiled a blinding smile at her while she just looked at him incredulously.

While they continued their mocking session a sight of a big truck heading straight their way caught Xi Hei's attention."

"Li Wei!" he shouted in panic and hugged her body tight before-

*CRASH*

The truck crashed with their wedding car. The front of the car was totally crushed, immediately killing the driver while dealing mortal injuries to the two at the back. The people at the scene immediately ran over to try and save the victims, but it was too late. The newlyweds died from severe blood loss and concussion from the impact of the crash. The vehicles of the wedding goers caught up and they couldn't help but gasp at the scene unfolded before them.

Parents of both families went out of their cars and cried upon knowing that their children died. Everyone stared hatefully at the truck and the dead driver that fell out due to the impact.

After the crash, the soul of Xi Hei and Li Wei were sent to a place where nothing could be seen but pure white. The two looked around, skeptical while at loss because of their sudden death.

"My children, your death was untimely and no one expected it. *sigh* I can't help but feel you two are pitiful." a gentle voice of an old man suddenly resounded everywhere.

"Who are you?!" Xi Hei asked while hugging Li Wei as he looked around alarmed.

"I am god, my child. I brought you here to give you two, choices."

"What choices?" Li Wei asked while still holding on to Xi Hei for security.

"That is, to be reborn in a different world without your memories leaving your encounter up to fate, or you two will pass away with your memories intact."

The two looked at each other, seemingly communicating through their eyes.

"Wife, wait for me I'll surely marry you again in the next life."

Li wei smiled and replied, "You better hurry up then or I will go ahead and marry someone else without knowing you."

"Hmph, nobody can marry you besides me. You'll see how I'll deal with those men who try to steal my wife."

Even though they couldn't see it, but they could feel that the so called "god" was smiling while he looked at them.

Xi Hei and Li Wei both looked at the front and resolutely gave their choice together.

""We choose to be reborn!""

"Very good my children, now go to sleep and live your lives. I won't slight you as you had pitiful deaths and I believe that you'll find each other." the voice said, and suddenly the whole place turned dark.

End of Prologue.